An anonomous Poll about...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which virtualpet/trading card theme do you like best?

• Tamagotchis!! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ♥ digipets!

• Pokemon rock!!!

• Yu Gi Oh!!

• Aquapets all the way, man!

• Vmigo!

• Nintendogs is da best! :P

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal~L♥ver821

Reaction score
I just wondered what people really liked! <_< Well, you might not know what some of these are, so if you don't, here's something to go by! :)

Tamagotchis: I think you all know this, but oh well! A tamagotchi is an egg-shaped pixelized virtual pet that you have to take care of constantley. There are three buttons: A, B, and C. You can play games and earn gotchi points to buy things from the shop (on some versions). So far they have 4 version of tamagotchi, the uratama, angelgotchi and devilgotchi, and the mini tamagotchi.

Digipets: Sometimes Digipets are just a hand held virtual pet of a cat, dog, hamster, fish, or horse, but other times it could be a handheld Digimon virtual pet player. Obviously you take take of Digipets regular pets, and on Digipets Digimon, you play games and clip it to your belt so it shakes as you walk so your digimon can walk with you! ^^

Pokemon: Pokemon is a japanese trading card deal, video games, and a TV show. Sooner or later there will be a virtual pet of it, I'm sure. But you can find rare cards in Pokemon card packs!

Yu Gi Oh!!: Yu Gi Oh is a card game/videogame/TV show. You can find 3 rare God cards in some card packs (if you get lucky).

Aquapets: Aquapets are alien-like aquatic creatures attached to invisible strings. You can make them dance, go to bed, sing, and feed them using only two buttons! :p They are quite amusing for some time until you tire of them dancing...

Vmigo: Vmigo is a digital pet game where you have a dog to take care of, look after. You feed it and water it like a regular golden retriever. It also plugs into your TV so you can play it with color.

Nintendogs: Nintendogs is similar, except you can own up to eight dogs of different breeds according to the version of Nintendogs you have. There are 4 different versions. 3 with all different breeds, and the last one (Dalmation Version) mixed up allt he breeds from each of the others into one. You can feed, water, walk, groom, and enter your dog(s) in competitions to win money.

If you put other, explain your favorite! ^^ I can't wait to see the results of this poll, because i was pretty curious of what your answers would be to my question. So please vote! I'm not voting myself, but I'll tell you my favorite: Nintendogs. You can post in this topic too, but if please keep it clean so it doesn't get closed! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back