I cleared my MSN list and.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hi everybody. It's Tgd. I cleared my friendlist; everybody who I didn't know in real life was deleted. I did it by choice, because after hearing what my teachers had to say about MSN I realized it's safer to only have friends you know in real life. That includes deleting any Tamatalk friends I may have. I PMed all those people.......and one, maybe two thought I didn't trust them; which I totally do! It's just that I feel safer doing what I did.........I don't want my Tamatalk friends hurt! <_< What should I do?

*Tgd*

Hi everybody. It's Tgd. I cleared my friendlist; everybody who I didn't know in real life was deleted. I did it by choice, because after hearing what my teachers had to say about MSN I realized it's safer to only have friends you know in real life. That includes deleting any Tamatalk friends I may have. I PMed all those people.......and one, maybe two thought I didn't trust them; which I totally do! It's just that I feel safer doing what I did.........I don't want my Tamatalk friends hurt! <_< What should I do?
*Tgd*
Sweetie, (I call everyone sweety, don't take it personally.), if these people just don't understand, it's their problem.

You did the right thing by deleting them, because you never know whose behind that user name... (trust I really am Bailey, I'm not one of those people ya know..)

Your just doing the right thing, and if those people don't understand, you don't need them anyways.

Hey TGD, I was one of those people, and I am not offended in the slightest. :)

I hope anyone who is doesn't have their feelings hurt; But it was your own choice and I totally understand ^^

Hi everybody. It's Tgd. I cleared my friendlist; everybody who I didn't know in real life was deleted. I did it by choice, because after hearing what my teachers had to say about MSN I realized it's safer to only have friends you know in real life. That includes deleting any Tamatalk friends I may have. I PMed all those people.......and one, maybe two thought I didn't trust them; which I totally do! It's just that I feel safer doing what I did.........I don't want my Tamatalk friends hurt! :) What should I do?
*Tgd*
For your age it is safer to only have RL friends on there. When you get older though, it would be okay to have forum/online friends. It's up to you how much information you give one person. From personal experience though, if I did what you did, I wouldn't of met my best friend Jonathan. But hey its your comfort level so kudos!

Ya im kwl with it as well and its your choice but i dont listen to my teachers so *edited* them i fall asleep in all of their lectures

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great that you care about your own safety. :)

On AIM, I have people I don't know on my buddy list but I never talk to them - they don't even know I have their screenname. I only do this to see if any people have good infos that I can copy... lol!

Some people feel safer when they don't give out personal info on the internet. Me personally, I don't give out anything too personal but thats all up to the person. If these people don't understand why you aren't their "friends" (not intending that to be mean)anymore then they don't realize how important your safety is. you don't have to do anything on the internet that you don't want to do so I hope they understand that. Good job though, doing what you think is right. -.*

Hi everybody. It's Tgd. I cleared my friendlist; everybody who I didn't know in real life was deleted. I did it by choice, because after hearing what my teachers had to say about MSN I realized it's safer to only have friends you know in real life. That includes deleting any Tamatalk friends I may have. I PMed all those people.......and one, maybe two thought I didn't trust them; which I totally do! It's just that I feel safer doing what I did.........I don't want my Tamatalk friends hurt! :( What should I do?
*Tgd*
Thanks for doing the right thing, tgd! :D

I really feel more comfortable knowing my fellow members feel safe rather than feeling scared and frightened over a thing like MSN! ;) And for those members that feel offended, if you're reading this, please don't feel bad, it was just for tgd's on safety! :D There's no need to get angry and upset over something like MSN. :ph34r:

Thanks for doing sometjing that makes you feel safer, tgd, I'm really glad you are no longer worried! :)

:D //RM :D

If you feel safer and more comfortable with msn friends that you only know face to face then that is fine. Go for it :ph34r:

I only share my details with ppl I feel I have gotten to know well - or get on with really well.

No one should feel awkward or pressurised into giving their msn details if they are not sure about it :)

*inappropriate off topic comment: edited*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetie, (I call everyone sweety, don't take it personally.), if these people just don't understand, it's their problem.You did the right thing by deleting them, because you never know whose behind that user name... (trust I really am Bailey, I'm not one of those people ya know..)

Your just doing the right thing, and if those people don't understand, you don't need them anyways.
I agree. You did the right thing. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back