Extraordinary happening!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marielg98775

Reaction score
Today my tamagotchi was 4yrs old adult with a friend that is 5yrs old with full hearts yesterday we kept connecting mine was still 3 but hers was 4 but all it did was kiss. Now we connected one last time and I clicked present it din't do anything just gave it heart and the screen went black and had fireworks and had children! And my character was so ugly! It was the frankenstein one the Decotchi! And when I set it to the day tomorrow and tried to make the parent go away it wouldn't !

Last edited by a moderator:
At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

There is a photo sequence of this happening here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ics/LEAVING.jpg

You can speed up this process, but only a bit. The parent has to be with the baby 24 hours at least. So going back to our example, If the baby was born at 10:30 AM Thursday, then some time after 10:30 AM Friday, set the clock to 1 minute before midnight. The parent departure sequence will begin after 1 minute.

[SIZE=14pt]As Binary has already stated, after 24 hours your tamagotchi parent will be able to leave.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]//TamaRox~[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back