Help 4 New Version 2 Owners:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandshark 23

Reaction score
Game:Jump

Tama stage you earn:baby

How to play: when u play, there will be 3 circles. when a circle turns black, you press button b very quickly. do that with the other 2 circles. the higher your tama jumps, the more points you earn

Game:Bump

Tama stage you earn:kid

How to play: when your tama makes a beebing sound, press b repeataly. a bar will come up. when you think the bar is full enough, press b again. then keep pressing b. if your tama falls down, you lose. but if the opposite tama falls down, you win. the more rounds you advance to, the more points you get.

Game:Heading

Tama stage you earn:Teen

How to play:head the ball by pressing b. use the a and c buttons to move positin. if you miss the ball, you lose. if you in the position the ball is gonna land and you dont head it, you lose. the more times you head the ball, the more points you earn.

Game:Slot

Tama stage you earn:Adult

How to play: bid the amout of points you want, and then press b. earning points is just luck.

Hope this helps-

Sandshark 23.

by the way sandshark 23, i do not agree with the instructions u gave 4 jump, u press the button thats underneath the circle that turns black!

Just helping!

Regards,

TC

by the way sandshark 23, i do not agree with the instructions u gave 4 jump, u press the button thats underneath the circle that turns black!Just helping!

Regards,

TC
Oh, i did not know that, im sorry. thanx for that anyway

Sandshark 23 ;-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back