tama is mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
okay on my v3 i got a plane ticket, i wanted my other one to go so i wrapped it, i tried to coneect the, but one i had the plane ticket in went to some random person in the world, when he got back, the plane ticket was gone! 10,000 points gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why? Glitch? ;)

When a tamagotchi uses the plane ticket a plane will be shown flying away and your screen with say "away" a few moments later it will show the plane landing. That is it's trip. When you go on a trip make sure you save the password, and then go to www.tamatown.com and click the computer in the travel place. Enter in your password and then you will get your suvenior. It's not that exciting. You get to see a postcard of your tama and you get the suvenior.

;) Hah, just today this happend I had only 344 gochi pts and I saved up and up then I got it when i used it said " ERROR" then it channnged to an adult so then I used it and well, it said "ERROR" agin!!!! then In a while I tryed it agin and I did show up in my ITEMS setting. I am so mad, so for now on I will never buy a plane ticket ever agin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back