tama backgrounds while visiting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bendude

Reaction score
this Really Freaked Me Out!: While My two brothers were connecting, when one visited, they went somewhere then gave the other one a pressie. Is this normal? :(

Wait... let me get this straight:

You connected your two tamagotchis. One of them blasted off its screen and went to give the other one a present. If this is your problem, then it is normal. :D :(

[SIZE=13pt]Dont worry that is exactly what happens when you visit, or select present.[/SIZE]

:( ITACHI :D

its normal...if the 2 are opposite gender and they are lovers,they will kiss when it happens

this Really Freaked Me Out!: While My two brothers were connecting, when one visited, they went somewhere then gave the other one a pressie. Is this normal? :blink:
That is normal, that's what there suppose to do. If you keep on connecting with a boy and a girl, they will have babies!! Your tamgotchi was just giving your other tamagotchi a present.

:mimitchi: Locky458

Although one time, a child and an adult at my school were doing that, they had TWO FACES, and I think they were both boys. I don't know though about the boy part.

Although one time, a child and an adult at my school were doing that, they had TWO FACES, and I think they were both boys. I don't know though about the boy part.
A boy has a Black face when there a boy.

A girl has a white face when there a girl.

Notice that some tamagotchi characters only exist as one gender. Wooltchi (sheep) only exist as a boy.

Not to be off Topic

A boy has a Black face when there a boy. A girl has a white face when there a girl.

Notice that some tamagotchi characters only exist as one gender. Wooltchi (sheep) only exist as a boy.

Not to be off Topic

They were children and adult. Color only changes baby. And no, the chart on tamagotchi.com just made the chart even worse. They were adding new characters to it, but they messed up two characters and deleted a whole bunch more. The only time gender matters is in Japanese tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back