V4 Aging Fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syribo

Reaction score
Hmm... This is strange. I have 3 V4's. Two of them are running on the same exact schedule.. I started them at the same exact time. They both just turned 9 yesterday (Which was weird, because they weren't that old AND the MatchMaker never came once for either of them) and suddenly they turned into Ojitchi's!

I never had an old-timer before.. I though they had to hit like 16 to turn into one? My friend had a Memetchi that was still a Memetchi at 15, and the matchmaker still came to it!

I never paused them either.. so the evolution times couldn't have gotten messed up.

I forget.. does the matchmaker come to the old-timers? And if it does... Can't you only get a Oyajitchi when the baby evolves? And if you do... Can Oyajitchi mate with regular adult Tamagotchi's and not just the old-timers?

Hmm....

Hmm... This is strange. I have 3 V4's. Two of them are running on the same exact schedule.. I started them at the same exact time. They both just turned 9 yesterday (Which was weird, because they weren't that old AND the MatchMaker never came once for either of them) and suddenly they turned into Ojitchi's!
I never had an old-timer before.. I though they had to hit like 16 to turn into one? My friend had a Memetchi that was still a Memetchi at 15, and the matchmaker still came to it!

I never paused them either.. so the evolution times couldn't have gotten messed up.

I forget.. does the matchmaker come to the old-timers? And if it does... Can't you only get a Oyajitchi when the baby evolves? And if you do... Can Oyajitchi mate with regular adult Tamagotchi's and not just the old-timers?

Hmm....
This happened on my friend's V4 - don't worry, it's normal! :D Some V4s react differently to others, so other age and evolve differently.

I want a v4 so bad but no store near me sells them. :wacko: :angry: :eek: :huh: :( : :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a v4 so  bad but no store near me sells them. :wacko:   :angry:   :eek:   :huh:   :(   : :(   :eek:
V4s are for sale on Tbay and eBay, usually quite cheap. V4s will be in shops all over the world by February, anyway, so you won't have to wait long! :(

Steering us swiftly back on topic... :huh:

I don't know if things would be different for the V4.

Since it has only just launched it is difficult to answer accurately, but as far as the other versions are concerned (eg V3, V2, V1):

I forget.. does the matchmaker come to the old-timers? And if it does... Can't you only get a Oyajitchi when the baby evolves?
Matchmaker doesn't come to the old timers. You have to mate an old timer with another to get another generation/baby to continue the game...

Yes, you get Oyajitchis when two old timers mate, but he is now also a regular adult character on the V3 :wacko:

Can Oyajitchi mate with regular adult Tamagotchi's and not just the old-timers?
Oyajitchis are regular Adult tamas - so they can mate with other adults (on the V1, V2 and V3). They can't mate with old timers :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back