great,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my v3 tama morphed last night in the middle of the night, it went to bed as a kid, but when i got up, it was asleep with the l8ight on, as a teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it a alien swirly star thing.has this happened to anyone else? why? :huh:

That happened to my friend. At 12:30 AM, she heard her tama beep, but she said it sounded so loud that it was like there were 20 tamas. Her tamagotchi was set to the right time, but it woke up and needed praise (it was crying). About 10 minutes after she praised it, it went back to sleep. She said it was having a bad dream!!! :furawatchi: ^_^ :furawatchi: :p :furawatchi: :( :huh:

Sometimes that happens. If the Tama is ready to evolve in the middle of the night, then it will. It will wake up, evolve and go back to bed. But since V3's don't turn out the lights themselves you need to be responsible for turning the lights back off.

GotchiGirl96

my v3 tama morphed last night in the middle of the night, it went to bed as a kid, but when i got up, it was asleep with the l8ight on, as a teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it a alien swirly star thing.has this happened to anyone else? why? :)
its just a couinceadence whaen it happens you can't always predict when it happens and you need to use more common sence. why do you think it happened? DUH! it just happens when its ready :D

One day one of my Tama's woke up at 8AM, evolved and then went right back to sleep again since the toddler and teen had different sleep times heh. It was funny though. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back