Goal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi93

Reaction score
What is your goal for today? My goal for today is to have 1,00 posts by the end of Sunday. You?

My goal for today is to become a TamaElder,which is about 300 posts away.I know that that's a big goal but I think I can do it.

My goal for today is to become a TamaElder,which is about 300 posts away.I know that that's a big goal but I think I can do it.

I guess so. And you are going to be a TamaElder by the end of the week at least. (Probably before that!)

I'm changing my goal.My new goal is to be the next TamaElder and do it by the end of this week.

Alright. I'm changing the subject.

Do you watch Danny Phantom? *pinches avatar and Danny is angry*

TamaMax! sweet!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL!

COngratulations! My goal might be delaid. :p I have to go to a BBQ across the street. :)

my goal is to reach 500 posts by tuesday atleast...n to not get a tarakotchi my next gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back