Feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi93

Reaction score
How are you feeling today? I feel tired and my back hurts from sitting in a chair for about 3 hours already typing post after post.

I am sad since my friend is browing my breakaway and thankful cd. No kelly clarkson 4 me at the moment :wacko:

I am sad since my friend is browing my breakaway and thankful cd. No kelly clarkson 4 me at the moment ;)
I like Kelly Clarkson too. :p You can listen too her on Yahoo. You can watch music videos and listen to somethin called "Your Station. Where you can pick music that you like to listen too. You need to be a memeber though.

I'm tired beacause I stayed up way to late posting last night.

LOL

I feel annoyed. My brother wants me to play a stupid game with him and he counting the minutes. OUT ALOUD.

I stayed up to about 12:45,then I sat up in bed all night because I couldn't sleep.And also that morning I woke up early.

Nah, it's because my dad shoved me into my bed. And because I woke up at 3:00 am that day.

The reason I went to bed at 12:45 is beacause my mom forced me into bed!

Oh. Well, I have 2morrow off of school so maybe by 2morrow or tuesday I wil become a TamaElder.Both my cousins are still TamaNewbies. They don't post. They just like PMing me.

Who are they?
Liz147 and TamaKathy. TamaKathy is my youger cousin and Liz147 is my older cousin. Liz147 is 12 or 13 years old. TamaKathy is 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back