I cannot connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swink

Reaction score
my sister and i got V3 tamagotchis for christmas. i had one when they first came out so i could help her. when we try to connect, it says "STAND BY" then the screen goes back to our tamagotchis. they can't play, visit, or send presents back and forth. is our tamagotchi's glitched? or is it that they are not the same age. or is it niether of them?

i know why-- when it says stand by,both of you press the middle button. it should say '' connect''. hope i helped.

Yes, you are supposed to hit the B button (or middle button, for that matter!) when that screen comes up! :( If you don't, after a while, it will just go back to your tamagotchis! ;)

:( //RM :D

Pressing the "B" button twice is very important in connecting with other Tamagotchis. :wacko: So make sure you are doing so.

Other then that, are you sure you are not connecting in broad sunlight? If so, then try to move away for the light when you are trying to connect with a friend. :angry:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back