Photo
- - - - -

How to make your tama happy!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaBlazer

• tamablazer user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:53 AM ( #1 )

Well I was playing with my tamagotchi v4 Lucky when on the menu no icons highlighted I accidentily pressed c!
he smiled and a sun appeared then he span around came to the bottom of the screen and smiled again and if yours is a teen or adult and you do the saME THEY COME UP TO THE SCREEN!but this only works on v4s i think but why does this happen?

Replies

Views

Started

14 Jan 2007

Last Post

14 Jan 2007

Rensa

• rensa user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:45 AM ( #2 )

It's a random animation. BanDai put it on so that the C button could do something interesting when on the main screen. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal! :huh:

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:29 AM ( #3 )

Well I was playing with my tamagotchi v4 Lucky when on the menu no icons highlighted I accidentily pressed c!
he smiled and a sun appeared then he span around came to the bottom of the screen and smiled again and if yours is a teen or adult and you do the saME THEY COME UP TO THE SCREEN!but this only works on v4s i think but why does this happen?

It's just a fun new feature that Ban-Dai made. It's normal. It kinda fun though, Ban-Dai wanted to offer people more with a Tamagotchi, the higher version, the better. <_<

:huh: Locky458