Photo
- - - - -

my tama is wierd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kiri

• kiri user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:59 AM ( #1 )

yesterdaym my tamas were on my bed, and i heard one of them dieing , i ran over, and it was my v1, 4 no reason at all, i was loosing him. so i restarted him, and hit, download, he was fine. he was happy and wasnt hungry. why do they randomly do that, and scare people to death? i was like no way am i gonna loose my v1, i worked to hard to get an adult, and im not gonna mess that up! im still impaitiontly waiting! :ph34r:

Replies

Views

Started

14 Jan 2007

Last Post

14 Jan 2007

Kiri

• kiri user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:02 AM ( #2 )

omg, my v1, and v4 just morphed into maskothciis, i have 3 of them now, im crying because i workd si hard to get a good one and i cant good enough car of them. im trashing all of them now!

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:02 AM ( #3 )

It may have appeared to be fine when you resetted and downloaded it, but before, it may not have been OK! :ph34r:
:D //RM :D

Kiri

• kiri user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:04 AM ( #4 )

yeah, your right, but now, im resetting 2 of my tamas because i am sick and tired of getting the same dumb old thing! i hate :ph34r: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Edited by Kiri, 14 January 2007 - 09:04 AM.

Mimtchis

• mimtchis user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:16 AM ( #5 )

Their cool though. I don't like Decotchi. Try getting more levels of trainimng, keep its weight low and set the volume to on(because you could get more level of training that way.

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:22 AM ( #6 )

Well, you probably didn't care for it so it started to die but you saved it. Just remember that resetting and downloading takes you back to the last major event in the Tamagotchi's life which in this case, might have been when all the hearts were up and it was well cared for.

Try taking better care of your Tamagotchis to get different characters. Masktchi is said to come from bad care, so take either horrible care or excellent care of your Tamagotchis to get you different characters.

GotchiGirl96