it was a UH oh AHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stole 5000 points??? That seems like a lot. Usually when the burglar comes he still maximum 500 points....for me anyway. Yes, this is normal. It's a random thing that comes in the mail. Sometimes you get the burglar, sometimes the king comes and gives you a present or points, sometimes a heart comes, and other times a snake or a poop will come in the mail.

GotchiGirl96

He stole 5000 points??? That seems like a lot. Usually when the burglar comes he still maximum 500 points....for me anyway. Yes, this is normal. It's a random thing that comes in the mail. Sometimes you get the burglar, sometimes the king comes and gives you a present or points, sometimes a heart comes, and other times a snake or a poop will come in the mail.
GotchiGirl96
Now, lets explain the FORTUNE:

The Points Bag icon means the chance of the king stopping by.

The heart icon means the chance of getting a friendly letter.

The Man icon means the chance of a Bugular coming by.

V4's mail can be good or bad news. You can receive a letter, a fortune cookie, and/or an important, (!), letter from your school, job or teachers. :angry:

The burglar doesn't take that many points, as far as I know. But it all depends on how much you really have. If you have 20,000 Gotchi Points, then it most likely will take a way a tenth of that. But if you only have about 1,000 Gotchi Points, you will notice about 100 points gone;)

//Tama-Love

Actually, the heart means the chance of your friendship level going up with the next connection to a friend and the man means the chance of you getting sick.

:unsure: GotchiGirl96 :wacko:

Actually, the heart means the chance of your friendship level going up with the next connection to a friend and the man means the chance of you getting sick.
:) GotchiGirl96 :D
Oh! Ok ^_^ That is the most helpful one to me besides the points bag icon.

WRONG!

Man-your tamgochi will be less likley to get sick with 3 herts

P-The chance your tamagochi will get a letter by the king

Heart-Yoyr frendship will go up by one when you connect with another tamagochi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back