Grrr... Buttons not working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsetuna

Reaction score
I was trying to play games with my Tama today, but the buttons won't work. I'll be pounding away on one and he just WONT move over during Bump, or he wont' jump. ITs getting very frustrating. I just played three games and couldnt' bump the ball ONCE cause of the stupid buttons.

and just now, I managed to get him to jump, but he only jumped HALFWAY up and thus, lost.

I just bought the battery around the 23rd, so it shouldnt' be dead yet. Any ideas? This is really frustrating me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to play games with my Tama today, but the buttons won't work. I'll be pounding away on one and he just WONT move over during Bump, or he wont' jump. ITs getting very frustrating. I just played three games and couldnt' bump the ball ONCE cause of the stupid buttons.
and just now, I managed to get him to jump, but he only jumped HALFWAY up and thus, lost.

I just bought the battery around the 23rd, so it shouldnt' be dead yet.  Any ideas? This is really frustrating me.
1. Try to pull the button out. (I did that with my B button, it already fell out) Keep on doing that method. Do this only if the button already fell out.

2. The average should last about 3-5 months. (I buy my batteries from KROGER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you dropped your tamagotchi in liquid or anything? Sometimes that will make the buttons stick.

have you debugged your tamagotchi?This can lead to very horrible glitches.

if you dropped it in liquid this may also be a problem.I suggest to insert new batteries.

[SIZE=13pt]Well in the game BUMP,[/SIZE]

all you need to do is when the screen says, "PUSH".

Press any button and then a bar will appear with a black line going back and forth.

Hit the A button (Left Button) when the black bar is the highest and hope you knock him out!

(But the more wieght you have the better you will win.)

In HEADING, (If that was the game you described)

You have to move left and right by hitting the left and right buttons. (A & C)

And hit B (Middle) to jump up in the air to hit the ball that will fall down.

But if you move left or right and quickly hit B, it wont jump.

You have to take your time with the jumping.

(Try to always go back to the middle when you hit the ball so you have an advantage!)

Did that help on playing the games? :furawatchi:

Good Luck!

::ITACHI::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back