V4 Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justwonderin52

Reaction score
umm... does anyone know if the v4 characters on the chart are the only ones on the v4 or is there possibly more that people just haven't put on the chart yet?

oh and does anyone know how to get any certain characters?

help... ^_^

no i mean is there a chance of finding any undiscovered characters in the v4

and what i ment by my second question was like does anyone know what ways to take care of them to get yours to age into a certain one?

(sorry for the confusion and vague-ness in my last question)

-Matt :)

All the official V4 characters are on the chart you have the link to.

There are always "hidden" characters on all the versions. You only get hidden characters if you debug your tama - which can be risky - you might break it :D

If you want to know more about debugging visit Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & ex TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood

https://www.pixelmood.com

Since the V4 was only launched just before Christmas, no one has any tried tested and approved ways to get specific characters yet.

In fact, apart from the V1 there are not really any "official" ways to get certain characters. When BanDai increased the number of characters on the V2 it made it more difficult to follow one particular pattern of tama care to get one specific character ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back