Nazotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think anyone has ever proven that you get it without snacks.

ok, so, it is a debugged character. thats the only proven way.

It is said that you can get Nazotchi by not feeding it any snacks, but that was never proven to be true. Now it is said that you can only get Nazotchi if you DeBug your Tamagotchi.

:) GotchiGirl96 :lol:

It is said that you can get Nazotchi by not feeding it any snacks, but that was never proven to be true. Now it is said that you can only get Nazotchi if you DeBug your Tamagotchi.
:D GotchiGirl96 :huh:
ohh, you CAN. i have seen it when choosing my charrie. (tho, i didnt pick nazotchi, because i think its ugly and i COULD if i wanted to ;) )

nazotchi i take for granted then, its not special when most of your tams are debugged. OVERRATED, like the triplet character.

only? i hope not. that wouldnt be any fun.

hi you get it from not feeding snacks!!
that what most people are saying..
People say that, BUT one person said they did that and end up getting :kusatchi: . The only Proven way to get Nazotchi is to DEBUG. One of my TamaTalk friends said that his/her friend got Nazotchi randomly.

;) Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea,I think nazotchi is a secret character! :D

I think u get it from 2 oldtimers marrying!

Then their baby skips child & teenager stage & turn's into Nazotchi.(That's what I read! B) )

:kusatchi: PM ME! ;)

:D Tamagotchi's Rule! :D

:( ;) :D :p B) :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Well on the v3 charecter list It says
''Nazo means secret''
...mmm...

bandai wanted to spark interest, then.

oh wait! i know!

if you want to SEE nazotchi, but not really have him because you dont want to debug or are trying to feed it no snacks,

when connecting tams to different versions, if the character is unrecognizeable to the lower version, then a nazotchi will take its place.

you can have him in your friend list.

*thus* thats why :D is even on the bandai list.

I think Nazotchi is pretty much an unobtainable character.

No-one has ever properly got him without debugging their tama. The no-snacks thing doesn't work, people have tried it and have just ended up with Furawatchi :D as Locky458 said.

If you want to see Nazotchi, just connect your tama with a different version which has a character which your version doesn't have. Nazotchi will appear in the Friends list. :D

People say that, BUT one person said they did that and end up getting :lol: . The only Proven way to get Nazotchi is to DEBUG. One of my TamaTalk friends said that his/her friend got Nazotchi randomly.
:lol: Locky458
Yes, there have been people who claim to have gotten nazotchi randomly :p ???

Not To BE off Topic

1. If you want to Debug [SIZE=12pt]WHICH IS REALLY DANGEROUS.[/SIZE] Go to this website https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm Note: your tamagotchi will be permantly messed up. They evolve REALLY fast and their are other Symptons. (LOL :lol: )

2. Oyajitchi is the one who skips the child and teen stage. Also Oyajitchi is the one who comes from mating with Old Timers.

This Contributes on how to get Nazotchi :lol:

Hope I helped!

:p Locky458

your tama dosent turn into nazotchi. Nazotchi is the tamagotchi mailman. if you see him when you make a higher version connect with a lower version it is because he is delivering the present to the other tama. (you could also see him on the version 4) :huh:

your tama dosent turn into nazotchi. Nazotchi is the tamagotchi mailman. if you see him when you make a higher version connect with a lower version it is because he is delivering the present to the other tama. (you could also see him on the version 4) :(
Good Thinking Kuchipatchi101!

Although he is the mailmen, you can get him though... But that was a good theory,

"He is delivering presents".
:) Locky458

your tama dosent turn into nazotchi. Nazotchi is the tamagotchi mailman. if you see him when you make a higher version connect with a lower version it is because he is delivering the present to the other tama. (you could also see him on the version 4) :(
I don't have a V4!Only v3!I'm not being mean too!

You dont get nazotchi when old tamas mary. you get oyajitchi. :D
maybe if u marry an oyajitchi and another oyajitchi you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back