The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil tamagotchi

Reaction score
Anyone who believes they can help bring back Jeremy Clarkson can you please contact me. All PMs are private.

S.O.J.C. (Save Our Jeremy Clarkson)

*Latest news from JC (he's my cousin) -

Hi TamaTalkers! Well, i am considerably annoyed that this has happened, and if i don't see you again, i would like to say: MAKE MANAGOROX A GUIDE!!!.

thankyou.

Yours sincerely,

JC

(latest update from JC)*

But JC cannot get in his account as she changed the password.

Admin keeps a log. he may know the password.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoee358 is really mean,she did that and she cussed at people in the chat room and she yelled at pixelation because pixelation wouldn't help zoee358 with something.(pixelation wouldn't tell me what it was though)

I'm definately helping.

Hey,you guys I know how Jeremy can be a TamaGuide if he get's a new account and all his posts.

Well,Admin can give you any amount of posts.Admin can also make it so jeremy's new account can be a TamaGuide so Admin could switch the two's post count and rank.I don't know about the username though.

yea thats quite smart....i like the idea...maybe admin could take it into consideration

with all these great ideas i think admin would consider some :lol: :D

I don't think zoee 'hacked' into his account, she probably just guessed the password. I don't think she would have the skills to actually hack. Also, we don't need to make a new account, Admin can just change the password back. =)

She told me Jeremy gave her his password and let her go on his account. That is what zoee358 told me.

Kids, this is why you never share your password!! =(

That's not hacking then, just scamming. It's also not that big of a deal, because Admin has access to all the passwords and can change his back. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back