Cant see grandparents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I cant see my grandparents and Im on 3G! Has this hapend to you?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Wha?...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if your saying that you cant see the parents on the tamagotchi website, then maby your puting in the wrong username. Say your username is "Ducky" and you put "Lilly" then it wont work. Or maby your spelling it wrong.

Hope I helped,

tamadanaca.

you have to be a teenager to see your grandparents.(3g)go to family,then to parents,then press button (A),then it should come up asyour generation one tamacharacter.click button ( B) until you get a password,and i have done it before.

hope i helped.

♥Chic!♥

click on the first link in my siggy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry But u Dont have Gran parents Did u Delet Any Frinds? When i Did i lost MY parents? :lol: :D :( :lol:

Hmmm... I did deleet a friend....whats that got to with it? ;)
Sometimes deleting friends will delete family memebers. (What I heard :lol: ) You need to be on the 4 generation. You shouls try.

I also have the same problem as you when i first play with my tama till it was 3rd Generation.....and i cant view any of my parents at all.....cant even go in.....then i restart it....i scare wait till a few generation later it still the same so i dun waste time so i restart..... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go on the tamagotchi website.They have a Town hall were they have keys.I don`t think any1 else knows this,but you can use those keys to get into the parents or grandparents house.It`s cool,ho.Just go to www.TamaTown.com and click on V3(G3). :( :)

Hope I helped.hollywood_angel:p :D

:(nyatchi:I typed in my grandparents code,and all I got was NOTHING!I love my grandparents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back