r u addicted 2 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you addicited to your tamagotchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• unsure

• a little

• cant tell

• in danial

• noyb(none of your bizz)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm addicted. Sometimes I unpause them if the store is slow that day. I sometimes end up talking to them out of boredom. You know your addicted when you start doing things like that. O.O;

i said i was addicted, only because at my age, i shouldnt be worried about how my Tama is doing as i brush my teeth and he's in the other room. not to mention, i buy them on ebay, and every day call my local toy store to see if they have any new ones in. :( yup, i know it's a little more than a tiny addiction... i even like Tamagotchis more than getting my body piercings! (has 8 you know... and only 5 are on my face.) :D

kkk :D :( :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :( :eek: well i am addicted but is there any1 out there that lives in QLD AUUSTRALIA AND IS 12 CAUSE I DO AND I AM SO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER ;) :p B) B) B) B) B) B)

i'd say a litle i'd like to say yes but with only 2 tamagotchis it wouldn't be right!!!!

Im kinda addicted to Tamaz, im more addicted to Tamatalk. LOL! I love tamaz thought but i wouldnt say im addicted. ;)

The second I got my first Tama Connection in December, I knew I was hooked! Now, almost six months later, I've gotten two additional V1's and paid WAY too much to get a European V2. I'm totally addicted, so much that I dedicated a large information binder, a website, two songs, and a small room to them! :rolleyes: Happy faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back