matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1983legend

Reaction score
My v4 tama just had a visit from the matchmaker but I said no because she is only 5 and just got a job today. I want to experience the whole job thing before I have a baby and have to leave....does the matchmaker usually come earlier on v4's than on the other versions? I've never had a matchmaker come at age 5 before...the youngest my tama has ever been with a visit by the matchmaker was 6..?!

My v4 tama just had a visit from the matchmaker but I said no because she is only 5 and just got a job today. I want to experience the whole job thing before I have a baby and have to leave....does the matchmaker usually come earlier on v4's than on the other versions? I've never had a matchmaker come at age 5 before...the youngest my tama has ever been with a visit by the matchmaker was 6..?!
The v4's matchmaker is the same as the other version. The Matchmaker comes 3 days (3 years) after the Adult. The most common times are 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, and 6:59 Pm (just wait a minute).

OMG! same thing happened to me, but it was a V3! She married my friend's tama, at 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back