V4: Old Gal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirlchi

Reaction score
Hi, I have a V4, And she got to be friends with a boy (also V4) and they were in love cuz when they would visit or give presents, but before they could make another generation the girl turn into an old lady, now they dont love each other any more, will the matchmaker come to my old lady? or will it just die and I have to start over???? PLEASE HELP!!! :ichigotchi:

The matchmaker does not visit old timers.

If you wait until the boy turns into an old man, they can fall in love again.

Oh really??? Ok I just dont want to do that and loose both of them, they both have high points and stuff, So your sure that they will make another Generation even if they are old? :ichigotchi:

Yes, they will start another generation together in their older years. You will get a very special character from it, too. :lol:

Yes, they will start another generation together in their older years. You will get a very special character from it, too. :lol:
The very special character is Oyajitchi. He/she skips the child and teen stage.

Here's Oyajitchi click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, Locky. You let the secret out. :) I was being a little mysterious. :(
Man! :mimitchi: Sorry, what if his baby Oyajitchi died and he never found out the history..... I'm trying to Get Oyajitchi right now. I can erase it...

This also is happening to me. My tamagotchi turned into Ojitchi so the matchmaker won't come anymore so now I have to wait for my other tamagotchi to turn into one of the old ladies.

I guess it's just bad luck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back