V4: Socially inept Furawatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
My Furawatchi is 4 years old today, and she has been attending a couple of what I assume are job interviews a couple times a day for the past few days. She fails them every time, though, or she is stood up.

For example, she went to the tv station yesterday evening, and waited in front of it for a while...but no one ever showed up, and she returned home sad.

She later went to another place, not sure what it was, but there was a fence in the background. There, she met an old man with a comb-shaped moustache, and she started talking to him. Soon, she began yelling at him, and he started yelling at her, so she returned home sad again.

Is this because her skill points are not high enough? Yesterday, her points were at 50, 45, 50. Today, I am in the process of raising them, but she has not yet had an interview. Wait...she just had an interview at what looked like a carnival in the middle of the previous sentence...and no one showed up to interview her. Is this normal? Is she severely lacking in social skills at 52, 51, 52? What are your experiences with point levels/job interviews?

My Furawatchi is 4 years old today, and she has been attending a couple of what I assume are job interviews a couple times a day for the past few days. She fails them every time, though, or she is stood up.
For example, she went to the tv station yesterday evening, and waited in front of it for a while...but no one ever showed up, and she returned home sad.

She later went to another place, not sure what it was, but there was a fence in the background. There, she met an old man with a comb-shaped moustache, and she started talking to him. Soon, she began yelling at him, and he started yelling at her, so she returned home sad again.

Is this because her skill points are not high enough? Yesterday, her points were at 50, 45, 50. Today, I am in the process of raising them, but she has not yet had an interview. Wait...she just had an interview at what looked like a carnival in the middle of the previous sentence...and no one showed up to interview her. Is this normal? Is she severely lacking in social skills at 52, 51, 52? What are your experiences with point levels/job interviews?
Yes, this is normal. I suggest you earn more points and wait until Nazotchi :p comes back. You should select different jobs. This happen to me about 3 times. Make sure :lol: life points are very high. Sometimes I fail interviews and sometimes the judge does not accept the interview My Sean :lol: Is a Doctor and he applied for another job (Hair Shop) and he failed.

Here's some tips on how to earn points from certain games:

Jumping Rope - Randomly boost points

Mimic - randomly boost points

Shape - boosts Smartness (pencil icon)

Dance- boosts arts/talent (star icon)

Flag- boost kindness (flower icon)

:angry: Locky458

Hope I helped

Last edited by a moderator:
U r talking about v4's right????? :huh: :wacko:

Scrazyfrog07

*Edit: changed topic title to reflect that it is about V4.*

When your :wub: was in front of the T.V station or whatever it was you've actually got to press the middle button so the 3 men show up!

Hey,Locky458 my pet is :) & his name is Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:) Tamagotchi's Rule! :mimitchi: [/color]

Thanks for the tips. My v4 is age 3 today, so I expect this information will come in real useful tomorrow when he turns 4.

When your :D was in front of the T.V station or whatever it was you've actually got to press the middle button so the 3 men show up! 

Hey,Locky458 my pet is :rolleyes: & his name is Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

:huh: Tamagotchi's Rule! :huh: [/color]
Are you kidding?! I'm going to try that next time she is waiting. If the answer really is that simple, I'm going to laugh at myself for being so dorky. :)

Thank you for the additional information! :blink:

Thank you for telling us, Aubrey! :) My Tamagotchi, ( B) ), also had a hard time applying for a job, too. I believe it all depends on how much skill points you have on your Tamagotchi.

I also think that pressing "B" once you are applying for a job will let you apply for the job. :D You should see three Tamagotchi King helpers to interview you and see if you are able to handle the job. :)

Good luck,

//Tama-Love

The same thing happened to my Furwatchi,Miley, and I didn't know what to think!

Thanks for aswering my question, I'm glad I'm not the only person who had this problem!

(I accidently tore the instructions in half when opening the packacke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back