HELP! EVIL KID AT SCHOOL TRASHED MY TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
Okay here`s the rundown...TECHNICALLY it`s my boyfreind`s V4 but anywayz I have NOOO idea how to fix it..i took it apart have identified the damage preety acurately for my never opening a tama before. A chick I know is going to ask his parents for the money valuewise of it through. *he`s in the 9th grade; one would think he`d be more respectful of property...*

i pasted this from my tamalog cause i`m too lazy to type it out.:

~He disconnected the soundboard, Damaged the circuit board,put pencil marks all o'er some littl eblack thig that was under the screen,removed a little peice of the infrared communication*not the light thingy...the other thing* Screwed up the little background with what looks like lead pencil markings *cause a working pen would've left marks and a normal pencil would have not left such thin marks and a calligraphy pen looks like it would have it would scratch throught the desighn showing up the papery backing.and he DEFINENTLY took out the screen...there`s fingerprints ALL o'er it *i only touched one side..prints are on BOTH...*it also looks like he took a sharpie to the green part of the cuircuit board same side as the big black thing*~

Anyhelp? i`ll TRY to get pics up tommorrow of the damage on my mom`s cameraphone... I don`t want a pratically new tama to end up the thing in the gel case for my idea of putting a tama on display! it`s too new! *my idea was to get a non working tama for free and put it in a special gel and in a glass box with it suspended in what looks like midair*

I bought him that tama for christmas too T.T

Okay here`s the rundown...TECHNICALLY it`s my boyfreind`s V4 but anywayz I have NOOO idea how to fix it..i took it apart have identified the damage preety acurately for my never opening a tama before. A chick I know is going to ask his parents for the money valuewise of it through. *he`s in the 9th grade; one would think he`d be more respectful of property...*
i pasted this from my tamalog cause i`m too lazy to type it out.:

~He disconnected the soundboard, Damaged the circuit board,put pencil marks all o'er some littl eblack thig that was under the screen,removed a little peice of the infrared communication*not the light thingy...the other thing* Screwed up the little background with what looks like lead pencil markings *cause a working pen would've left marks and a normal pencil would have not left such thin marks and a calligraphy pen looks like it would have it would scratch throught the desighn showing up the papery backing.and he DEFINENTLY took out the screen...there`s fingerprints ALL o'er it *i only touched one side..prints are on BOTH...*it also looks like he took a sharpie to the green part of the cuircuit board same side as the big black thing*~

Anyhelp? i`ll TRY to get pics up tommorrow of the damage on my mom`s cameraphone... I don`t want a pratically new tama to end up the thing in the gel case for my idea of putting a tama on display! it`s too new! *my idea was to get a non working tama for free and put it in a special gel and in a glass box with it suspended in what looks like midair*

I bought him that tama for christmas too T.T
Did he did that on purpose? I think there is no possible way to fix it. Why, did you take it apart? Why, did he take it apart. If you explain, I can tell you more.

My advice would be to buy a new Tama..There's really no use trying to fix it =/ and how did this kid get a hold of your tama for that long to do that much damage to it in the first place?

Well it`s technically my boyfreind`s tama. but ANYWAY to answer your questions...

Josh sat it in his desk and left it there accidently. a chick whom is in my english class picked it up then gave ti to this dude. She told me she found a tama and asked if I had lost one AFTER she gave it to the dude.I said no but Josh had lost his. She went to go get it back from David after school that SAME day and he refused.Josh and I reported it stolen .Kayla told me today she saw him on friday stabbing the outer layer of glass on the screen with a pencil.

To answer Locky 458`s question he probly DID do it on porpuse cause Maria gave us the name of the dude and we reported him to the school`s deputy.The reason I took it apart was because i went to take out the battary in case that`s still useable and noticed a wire thingy poking out.After i unscrewed the back to see what it was too i discovered the soundboard had been disconnected..then i took it apart more *with GREAT care mind you* and saw the previously stated damage as well.*sighs*

If i come across this guy again i`m going to kick him where the sunb don`t shine and walk away. >.> he probly destroyed it to "get even" with me and Joshj for reporting him.

Maybe he did it because in grade 9 you're like what? 15 or something? Maybe he thinks tama's are for kids and didn't want it so he abused it for fun.

Maybe he's a head case and abusing people/property is fun for him, so he didn't want to return it cause he wanted to use it for smashing =/

I'm sorry :wacko: Some people are sad.

Well it`s technically my boyfreind`s tama. but ANYWAY to answer your questions...
Josh sat it in his desk and left it there accidently. a chick whom is in my english class picked it up then gave ti to this dude. She told me she found a tama and asked if I had lost one AFTER she gave it to the dude.I said no but Josh had lost his. She went to go get it back from David after school that SAME day and he refused.Josh and I reported it stolen .Kayla told me today she saw him on friday stabbing the outer layer of glass on the screen with a pencil.

To answer Locky 458`s question he probly DID do it on porpuse cause Maria gave us the name of the dude and we reported him to the school`s deputy.The reason I took it apart was because i went to take out the battary in case that`s still useable and noticed a wire thingy poking out.After i unscrewed the back to see what it was too i discovered the soundboard had been disconnected..then i took it apart more *with GREAT care mind you* and saw the previously stated damage as well.*sighs*

If i come across this guy again i`m going to kick him where the sunb don`t shine and walk away. >.> he probly destroyed it to "get even" with me and Joshj for reporting him.
The moral of this story is do not bring tamagotchi's to the school. I would tell his parents or take him to COURT!. What did the principal do?

Okay, name the problem what's wrong with's Josh (boyfriend) tamagotchi. Now i wonder, who messed up the wire. You should have your parents to unscrew the tamagotchi.

To Put in a New Battery:

Unscrew the back and you should see a Battery take it out with your hands.

The moral of this story is do not bring tamagotchi's to the school. I would tell his parents or take him to COURT!. What did the principal do?
Okay, name the problem what's wrong with's Josh (boyfriend) tamagotchi. Now i wonder, who messed up the wire. You should have your parents to unscrew the tamagotchi.

To Put in a New Battery:

Unscrew the back and you should see a Battery take it out with your hands.
well i stated that this is actually my BOYFREIND`s tama not mine that has been mutilated by David...not mine...

and why take him to court over something that costed only 15 dollars when court costs can be up to hundreds of dollars!

This is the first problem we`ve had with tamagotchis. that`s mainly because we NEVER LET THEM OUT OF OUR SITE but anyway i know how to replace a battary..i`ve been caring for tamas for over a year now and replaced countless battaries. but thanks ^^ *i`m not quite sure if my boyfreind Josh know s how to through..he`s only been into tamas scince about october and he`s been using mine untill this year when i got him his own ,*wich is the one this topic is about*

But my freind Kayla is going to his parents and is going to ask for the money so josh and I can get a new one.*looks like he gets to pick his own desighn this time xD*

BUt it`s still depressing...

well i stated that this is actually my BOYFREIND`s tama not mine that has been mutilated by David...not mine...and why take him to court over something that costed only 15 dollars when court costs can be up to hundreds of dollars!

This is the first problem we`ve had with tamagotchis. that`s mainly because we NEVER LET THEM OUT OF OUR SITE but anyway i know how to replace a battary..i`ve been caring for tamas for over a year now and replaced countless battaries. but thanks ^^ *i`m not quite sure if my boyfreind Josh know s how to through..he`s only been into tamas scince about october and he`s been using mine untill this year when i got him his own ,*wich is the one this topic is about*

But my freind Kayla is going to his parents and is going to ask for the money so josh and I can get a new one.*looks like he gets to pick his own desighn this time xD*

BUt it`s still depressing...
Well, it was worth a try. Yeh, it's only $15 dollars. You did your best for your boyfriend. I was just suggesting...... Okay :wacko:

Yeah..if only i had magic powers... >.> *pokes mutilated tama* 'tis a shame i`m only a lycan...

Jeez, sounds pretty damaged (not to add to the hurt or anything). I don't think you can fix it. It would be best just to buy a new one. :( But that's really mean of him! And you said he's in 9th grade!! That sounds like something a mean 9-year-old would do, not a 9th GRADER.

Luck to you and your boyfriend in getting another tamagotchi!

"~* tamakitty710 *~"

thats weird why would he do that? are you alowd to have tama's at school if you can then tell the principal or teacher and maybe they will make him pay for it.

There`s nothing that states we can`t have tamas..only cell phones.*pokes* but either way we can report anything that`s stolen as stolen... Even cell phones...were just not allowed to used them in class...I Did however get a warning from a substitute teacher that if i diddn`t put my tama away she`d take it...I wanted to protest that the agenda says nothing about virtual pets but i diddn`t want to risk getting them taken by arguing.

Jeez, sounds pretty damaged (not to add to the hurt or anything). I don't think you can fix it. It would be best just to buy a new one. :wub: But that's really mean of him! And you said he's in 9th grade!! That sounds like something a mean 9-year-old would do, not a 9th GRADER.
Luck to you and your boyfriend in getting another tamagotchi!

"~* tamakitty710 *~"
We 9 years olds wouldn't do that. Not even mean ones. Or could they? Hmm I 'll check. Wait no I am not getting my tamas broken.

ooohhh....that's confusing. very, very confusing. u will not be able to fix it. get ur boyfriend a new tama.

buy a new one. the only thing i could understand in your story is that a tama broke and yoou opened it. it's so totaly broke. it sounds like you can afourd a new one. sorry but i have no other advise. :wub:

that is so sad i think he should buy you a new tama ( non damaged ) try talking to his mom or dad if its possibal

( sorry but i dont know how to put tamas together if i did i would help you ) try conntacting bandiad too ok?

hope i helped

see this is what happens when bullies think they can push ppl around the same thing happened to me

Do you know where this kid lives? I would pay his parents a visit and present them with the offending tama and tell them just what kind of child they have. If they are good parents then they will offer to buy you a new one or make the kid do it. I know that if this was my son he would be buying you a new one and paying for it with chores...and not the easy ones.

I think this tama is totally done for as other people have said so it really might be the perfect one for the gel project that you had in mind. That is a really neat idea btw. You are very creative!

Hope that it all works out for you. Going to the parents seems to be the way to go. This kid will NOT tell his parents that he neds 15.00 to replace a tama that he destroyed no matter what he tells you. He's feeding you a line to get out of it and probably hoping you will forget about it and that it will blow over.

I know...And Kayla talked to his parents and they asked me for my addy so they can come over and make him apologize *IN PERSON!!!!* and give us the money for a new one. *I hope they make him pay for it with his allowance and then cut his allowance for a while...*

He will learn not to EVER EVER EVER mess with Zunky or her freins/boy freind Again! *evil laugh* yes thank you for the helpful notings.and I guess i WIL have to use it for the gel project ^^" but i`m going to replace the LCD glass peice with something else in case we end up with an LCD screen leakage,we have a good one on hand. *ironically that and the frame were the only things pratically perfect.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back