black line

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yallita04

Reaction score
my friend's tamgotchi has a black line from 1 corner to the other.the right part from the tamagotchi is blank.how she fix it.

what? more info! :wacko:
[SIZE=14pt]first, the tamagotchi fell from a high place.then, a black line appeared.now,the right half doesn't have anything.[/SIZE]

my friend's tamgotchi has a black line from 1 corner to the other.the right part from the tamagotchi is blank.how she fix it.
I would let the tamagotchi dry for a whole day and then put a new battery in there.

:( Locky458

show me a pic from paint or sumthin io may be able to help email me at stripesandheats at aol

LCD`s can`t be repaired...however if you want i`ll try asking my boyfreind if i can mail you his...*his tama was wrecked and the lcd part looks fine*

might i mention - is the line curved like an eyelash? if so, see the tyopic under " what happened to my tamagotchi " look for the topic titled " Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" by sweethart426 (me) maybe you will find some usefull info since im having the same problem at this very moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back