busted

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your furby/shelby ever had this problem

• battery leakage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • where did the voice go?

• burning smoke smell...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • odd buzzing noise

• FROZEN! CANT OR WONT MOVE

• cant tell when its upside down anymore, broken sensor maybe?

• speaking spanish!

• last time i checked, this thing had eyelashes.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetheart426

Reaction score
THIS POLL ONLY APPLIES TO THE FURBY MADE BY TIGET DURING THE YEAR 1998!

Ive been having some of these problems and wondered if anyone else has

i hated my furby when i got it in 1998. it was a present from my uncle.

it wouldn't shut up so i put it in the closet to make it sleep. one time i was alone in my quiet room and i hear "aaah! ahhh!" and freaked out.

then when i smelled something burning from the furby, i removed the batteries and that was the end of that. :T

i hated my furby when i got it in 1998. it was a present from my uncle.

it wouldn't shut up so i put it in the closet to make it sleep. one time i was alone in my quiet room and i hear "aaah! ahhh!" and freaked out.

then when i smelled something burning from the furby, i removed the batteries and that was the end of that. :T

im very sorry. please dont post twice. i was doing this poll to see if anyone has had the same problems im having now, and if they know what to do. i found my old furbys in my attic but some dont work anymore.

Mine started speaking spanish!I live in Texas and I thought that people in Texas would at least talk texan not spanish.

P.S. I'm a hot Texan girl that is very tan and doesn't have a Texas accsent.I'm 12.

Hah, yeah, my furby made really odd noises. :<

I got one when they were first released and I thought it was pretty lame. :\

A while back on ebay someone was selling a furby that they had purposefully made sound odd. It was supposed to be a musical instrument. Hehe.

omg i loved the first furby's from the late 90's

But it's broken now! Lol now it makes buzzing sounds

and sometimes it freezes when it moves and stuff o.o

I love that little guy...

Alot of memorys with him

Mine gets the smoke smell sometimes coming from the battery compartment. It occurred when I played for it over an hour, thats when I knew I used it too long and put it to bed after so it would cool down.

Even though you said old furbies only, mine does weird things also. My one furby that has white fur and PINK eyes, when he wiggles, he makes this strange squeaking noise. It sounds like a screeching car.

i chose the spanish one. it also smelled like smoke and was buzzing

Mine smelled of smoke was buzzing and kept sneezing, but i don't really have those problems anymore 'cause the buzzing was so loud and annoying i threw it in our pool. A while after i threw my furby in the pool it disapeared. I had forgotten about it so i haven't seen it for 8 months...

what makes it make a burning smell?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two different types...

White and differnt ToyRUs Jeffory-color 1998.

They like Screeching when batteries are inside them.... They like saying Me Wah.... Screeeech................ etc. At that point I remove the batteries. Screeches of love....

Otherwise I may have a had freezing a bit... But It's only the mouth. Not bad....

If you otherwise had one speak spanish... Um I bet you did the combo to make it Spanish..... hehehe. I did it Once.... Then It got fixed with a holding of the reset.... I have no idea how I did it either.... But it was.... :furawatchi:

:)

Same here when i was five i loved furbys and then they started to freak me out, like when i was six its batterys were starting to die and then when they finally did its voice got deeper like i mean REALLY!!!!! REALLY!!!!! REALLY!!!!! deep and i thought that it was out to get me so then my brother did me the favor of destroying it with a hammer

Oh, and my first furby caught on fire so i put it in the toilet!!! (Hey i was only 4) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I once brought my furby to a sleepover,and since we were coming from school,I had to wait to put the baterires in there.When I put them in,it moved a little,and then wouldn't do anything! :D Now her eyes don't work anymore!I miss Koh-koh!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back