Whaaaaat....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you took too long in pressing the button..ya know how with games and you come back to it a few seconds after it beeps to play the game again and it instantly goes to clock mode caus eit thinks your not gonna press the button at all? that`s something that drives me nuts but perhaps that`s the problem...i`m donno for certian through.

If your pet is still 8 years quickley change the time to when the matchmaker came cause it might not come when it's nine.(It didn't on mine)

You probaly just missed it.The matchmaker was probaly there but you toom to long to see it.Oh well just hope that she comes again.

-♥Sharpay~fan♥-

hmmm...now that one is a puzzle...my guess now is your tamagotchi`s timing may be off *due to old unit perhaps? my first v1 wich is almost a year old in playing bump takes longer regardless of tama species/age whilist my two newer v3`s are more up to par...either that orit was a glitch perhaps from a low battary? *or one getting low*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back