what age does the matchmaker come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what age does your matchmaker come???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version Tamagotchi is this question about?

Here's the answer if you have a V3: The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. So, at about age 6 or 7.

it comes more than once. if u set it to one of those times it will come again

thanks ALOT!!!!!!!! i'v tried to set the time. all three times!! my tama is 6. what age does it usuly come??????

thanks ALOT!!!!!!!!  i'v tried to set the time.  all three times!!  my tama is 6.  what age does it usuly come??????
She usually come 3 years/days after the Adult. She would normally come around age 6 and up. If your tamagotchi grows to old they will turn into a oldie. A oldie can only have babies with a oldie. If you do that you could get the secret character Oyajitchi. He/she skips the child and teen stage. You should be patient sometimes she don't at a certain time. Keep your sound on, when she is there you should her a Beep sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is 7!!!!!!! i'v tried to set all the times again!!!!!oh and if you are a oldie can the matchmaker still come or do i have to mary a oldie to get to the 2nd gen!!!!!!??????

Last edited by a moderator:
its 7 to 9 ok? you can trust me my tamagochi has gotten married 16 times!!!!!

The Napoleon Dynamite matchmaker comes whenever they feel like it GOSH!!! :) ;)

HOW!!!!!!!!!?????? what did you just say!!!!!!??????? (excited) how do you get it??? is there really a nd matchmaker???? i am not so sure about that.

HOW!!!!!!!!!?????? what did you just say!!!!!!??????? (excited) how do you get it??? is there really a nd matchmaker???? i am not so sure about that.
nah, that was a joke. but, XD, it was funny.

remember, if you play games when she is supposed to come, she wont come. so, be sure to leave your tam alone coming to those times.

i believe that the v4 has the same times for the matchmaker. however, i dont know for sure.

thanks ALOT!!!!!!!! i'v tried to set the time. all three times!! my tama is 6. what age does it usuly come??????
she comes at any age, you have to be an elderly or an adult.

~LG~

6 years old. Thats when the matchmaker came to my v3. but I don't know what age the matchmaker comes on a v4....sorry........but I hope I helped

6 years old. Thats when the matchmaker came to my v3. but I don't know what age the matchmaker comes on a v4....sorry........but I hope I helped
I just want to add some addtional info :furawatchi: .

For Oyajitchi the time is around age 3.

ok,my girl Tamagotchi has brock up with my fist marrige and i know i have 2 babys on my sreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back