Photo
- - - - -

Help Design A TamaTalk Badge Contest!

• Please log in to reply

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 January 2007 - 10:23 PM ( #1 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
We'd like to get back in the swing of contests... We need a new badge for TamaTalk's new FAQ Team! We wanted to give the community a chance to design the next badge instead of just me doing it. We have a lot of talent here on TamaTalk... Let's see it come out!

What is a badge? A sample badge is the TamaGuide image seen on any of the Guides' forum postings. DO we want it to look just like that? Nope! Use your imaginations!

What we want:
-Design a badge for the FAQ Team (it should say 'FAQ Team' on it)
-the image must not be larger than 120 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall

How to enter:
-All entries must be emailed to badgecontest@tamatalk.com
-All entries must have the image attached to the email
-All entries must also include your TamaTalk member name in the email (so that you get proper credit if your badge is selected)
-We are keeping it so that everyone can keep their entries secret (if they wish). You can enter no more than 3 designs per person so please submit your designs carefully! Entries will be posted for everyone to see after a winner has been selected.

When is the deadline?
-All entries must be received by February 4, 2007! NO EXCEPTIONS!

What does the winner receive?
-Unfortunately, we don't have free Tamagotchi items from Bandai this time... But you already own your own Tamagotchi, right?! Instead, these winners get a bit of pride in themselves for showing off their talent. Their account will be noted for all to see as a badge designer and I will also donate my own money to TamaTalk in the member's name so that they get a free Lifetime Angelgotchi membership (big benefit of that is LOTS more PM space!).

What do you think the new FAQ Team badge should look like?

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jan 2007

Last Post

03 Feb 2007

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:56 PM ( #2 )

The entry deadline is approaching! Make sure to get your entries in by February 4th which is only only four days away!!!

:furawatchi:

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:39 PM ( #3 )

Alright TamaTalkers! We are in the last 24 hours of the badge designing contest! This is your last chance to enter! No late entries will be accepted! :lol:

Admin

PS - I absolutely LOVE all the designs coming in! We have some great entries!