anyone who has a giga pet plz post and tell me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.dale

Reaction score
please post and tell me if you have a giga pet and if so what kind. :blink:

My daughter and I share a dragon lizard handheld named Puffy. We will be getting a tomcat soon.

I have a puffball named Muffy and my sister has a pixie named Zappy. :D

I have a pixie named ASK ! and I want to know what is so special about the locked areas.

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU!!!!![/SIZE]

I have a pixie named ASK ! and I want to know what is so special about the locked areas.

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU!!!!![/SIZE]
You can dig anywhere and find something in the areas! You also find eggs with pesonality foods in them,and in the nice area PRESENTS!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got a Scorpion named "Midori -" (the - was an accident)

:lol:

I am saving up my money to get the GigaPet Explorer thing. (is that what its called?)

I have the regular old hamster that comes with the Explorer. Her name is Claire. I would like to get a pixie as a minipet for my explorer pet, though :hitodetchi: .

i just found my puffball in my backpack. he has brain freeze, he's dirty, he's hungry, and "there is mess" (i <3 the gramatical correctness of that phrase) q(o.<)p so i have my work cut out for me in making pacco the puffball well again..

I have a tomcat and I am going to get a pixie soon!

i have one its a hamster who's named Pinser.(handheld) and i got the explorer pack with it and on it i have a monkey named Samson, panda named Yankee, and a cute little puppy named Ballin. I play with Pinser the most she's so cute! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back