Entama Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sockmonk

Reaction score
My Entama is 11 yrs old and still has not changed out of a teenager! ;) Is this normal? I have time-traveled a bit *cough* so that may have to do with it, but even so he is still 11 yrs. Will I have to reset him?

Here is an chart for EnTama (and UraTama) aging.

Age / Stage

0 / Egg

0-1 / Baby

1-2 / Toddler

3-5 / Teen

6-15 / Adult (Note: the matchmaker begins visiting at around age 10)

16-99 / Senior

Yes, maybe your "time-travelling" has got it confused. Leave it to age normally for a couple of days before you get too concerned. What character to you currently have? (Click here for an EnTama character chart.)

Here is an chart for EnTama (and UraTama) aging.
Age / Stage

0 / Egg

0-1 / Baby

1-2 / Toddler

3-5 / Teen

6-15 / Adult (Note: the matchmaker begins visiting at around age 10)

16-99 / Senior

Yes, maybe your "time-travelling" has got it confused. Leave it to age normally for a couple of days before you get too concerned. What character to you currently have? (Click here for an EnTama character chart.)
I have an oniontchi.

I don't know anything about entamas but I would probably ust leave it and it might change it's probably just a glitch and yes, your time travelling might have gotten your tama confused.

Hope I helped,

-mimichi7

it is nessary
Binary seems to be very knowledgable on the Entamas so I trust their judgement. I am going to let him age for a few days, my time-travelling probably did get it confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back