MISSING/ WANTED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think this is a good idea?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Maybe

• Not really,

• NO!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerRae03

Reaction score
ADD here if you have noticed someone has been gone for a while or is in trouble. Post it here and we will try to work to get this person back! ADD YOUR PERSON! Also you can add rewards for who ever finds that person! Also i give rewards! I give top secret codes and tricks.

[SIZE=21pt]MISSING: [/SIZE]
TAMAKITTEN if u have any info on who hacked her account please pm me!
We got the hacker on now and if u could help please pm me now saying what we can do! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]MISSING: [/SIZE]
TAMAKITTEN if u have any info on who hacked her account please pm me!
I got my account back! But I still don't know who did it...

You guys,I think pixelation's account got hacked beacause tamakitten was checking her e-mail and we only have one computer and I saw a post by pixelation at the exact time we checked tamakitten's e-mail for a response from Admin beacause she e-mailed Admin.

I'm getting worried...

You guys,I think pixelation's account got hacked beacause tamakitten was checking her e-mail and we only have one computer and I saw a post by pixelation at the exact time we checked tamakitten's e-mail for a response from Admin beacause she e-mailed Admin.I'm getting worried...
No,ignore this.We just found out that it was my sister that did this.She was pulling a prank on me so she tryed to make it look like pixelation and I's accounts were being hacked.

My sister's username is young_mimitchi if you want to report her.

people,i think tamagirl777 has been hacked :rolleyes: .if any one has any info about this,any at all,please PM me .she hasnt been on for quit awile and i am very ,very worried and i need to talk to her. it is very importont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back