I cant connect!:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mskita

Reaction score
Ok well mi tama is a v3 and it cant connect with mi two v2s.

it sux majorly!!

Any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you in the sunlight? Sometimes you can't connect if you are. Simply find a shady area. ;)

Ny

Make sure the infrared is not damaged or in the sun.

1. Go to the Heart Icon

2. Go to the Option "Others"

3. When It says "STAND-BY", Press the B button. (It should say "Connect").

Make sure those red things on top off your tamagotchi are facing eachother. Here's a picture to show you how to face the tamagotchi. https://i16.tinypic.com/2ue5pqr.jpg

;) Locky458

Check the batteries in your v2s... if they are low you can't connect as well.

ok well i no how to connect...i hav had tamas for 4 yrs now....i only shanged the battery last week...o well mi tama will hav to hav the matchmaker cum...

my little sister's v4 can't connect either.

it's old though...

try deleting some friends from your friend list...

Are you connecting in sunlight? It won't work very well if you are connecting in sunlight. Try connecting in a place where isn't that much light.

it wont connect no matter wat n there arent any frends in the frend list

Ok well mi tama is a v3 and it cant connect with mi two v2s.it sux majorly!!

Any ideas???
You need to choose 'Others' on the v3 and 'Ver. 1' on the v2. Plus you need to press B after standby.

My v3 will never connect again as I removed the IR connectors.

:huh: It's not nessaserely not connecting because it is in the sunlight, trust me! I know the exact answer to your problem! If it is not connecting, press the reset button, press the B buttun, then select download. It should connect after that. The same thing happened to my brother's tama! It was fine after that. :D :( :huh:

;) It's not nessaserely not connecting because it is in the sunlight, trust me!  I know the exact answer to your problem!  If it is not connecting, press the reset button, press the B buttun, then select download.  It should connect after that.  The same thing happened to my brother's tama!  It was fine after that. :p   :D   B)
nope sorry it didnt work...maybe mi infrared things r stuffed

THANK YOU SO MUCH! B)

One of my 4x V4's hasn't been able to connect with another since I got it, I just tried reset/download and now it's fine.

This really is a good tip. I had consigned myself to believing my tama had a faulty IR.

ok wat i did n do:

1.In a completely *sun* and *wind* free room where the only light is the ceiling light, go to the connect icon.

2.Press *others* on the V.3 and *Ver.1* on the V.2.

3.When it says *Standby* press button *B* on both or one of the tamas.

4.It says *connect*.

5.Now it comes up with *Fail*...

6. ...And I'm stuffed :angry:

ok wat i did n do:1.In a completely *sun* and *wind* free room where the only light is the ceiling light, go to the connect icon.

2.Press *others* on the V.3 and *Ver.1* on the V.2.

3.When it says *Standby* press button *B* on both or one of the tamas.

4.It says *connect*.

5.Now it comes up with *Fail*...

6. ...And I'm stuffed  :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Are you trying to connect with 3 tamagotchi's? That's probably the case. If you have dropped your tamagotchi alot that's probably the case. Keep on pressing the B button when your trying to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back