poor tamakitten

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittengotchi

Reaction score
tamakitten called me on the phone and said she couldn't get on her account and she tryed 3 times!She also called pixelation and now we're all over at my house trying to get to the bottom of this.If you think that you have an idea of who hacked her and why please post!

WARNING:If you see a post by tamakitten that does not have good spelling or grammar it's the hacker,not tamakitten!

Trust me,tamakitten is the best speller in our class,she would never spell something wrong,and if she did she'd catch the mistake and edit it to be spelled right.

I don't know.

P.S.This is tamakitten pixelation is letting me on her account.

OK,I've got a temporary account so if you want to talk with me,this is the account you can contact me on.

Ok, i have one question. Do you use FireFox as your browser??

Also, i hope all this hacking soo ends.

the same thing happened to me twice. They wouldn't accept my password.

tamakitten called me on the phone and said she couldn't get on her account and she tryed 3 times!She also called pixelation and now we're all over at my house trying to get to the bottom of this.If you think that you have an idea of who hacked her and why please post!
could this be a follow on to JC?

JC, TK, P....

I don't know,Evil Tamagotchi.If it is then AmandaGotchi was right and someone hacked zoee358,and if that's true than it would be my sister.She got on my account and changed my password and she tried to make it look like kittengotchi,pixelation and I were pranking TamaTalk members.This is exactly what everyone was saying at kittengotchi's house when young_mimitchi confessed.(Note:I replaced real names with our usernames)

*we guessed my password right*

pixelation:Why don't we check tamakitten's e-mail for a reply from Admin.

kittengotchi:OK,what do you think tamakitten?

tamakitten:Good idea,I'll check my e-mail.

*I checked my e-mail when young_mimitchi ran down to kittengotchi's parents' computer and posted as pixelation and then logged of and ran back upstairs*

tamakitten:pixelation,how did you post when we were checking my e-mail,and you were up here?

pixelation:I didn't.

kittengotchi:Did someone guess your password too?

pixelation:I guess so.

tamakitten:Why don't you try and get on?

pixelation:OK.

*pixelation got on her account*

kittengotchi:That's weird,if someone got on your account surely they would have changed your password.

*pixelation logged of her account and kittengotchi got on*

*kittengotchi posted a couple things*

young_mimitchi:So,what's going on?

tamakitten:We got on my e-mail account and Admin replyed so we know that Admin know,and changed my password but that was after the guessing.

young_mimitchi:Did you ever find out who got on your account?

pixelation:No.(She said in a sarcastic tone)

young_mimitchi:Don't you dare tell them!

pixelation:Why not?

young_mimitchi:Beacause,otherwise I'll tell them about the you-know-what.

pixelation:So,your point is?

young_mimitchi:My point is if you you tell them,I'll tell them.

tamakitten:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!

pixelation:young_mimitchi...

young_mimitchi:I got on your account and changed your password.I also got on pixelation's account and posted once when you were checking your e-mail.

tamakitten:Why would you do this?

young_mimitchi:For revenge.

kittengotchi:What did tamakitten do to you that's bad enough for you to do this?

young_mimitchi:It wasn't just tamakitten,it was TamaTalk!

tamakitten:What did TamaTalk ever do to you?

young_mimitchi:I'm not telling you.
That's what happened,I never found out why she wanted revenge on TamaTalk.

Maybe this ties into JC's account being messed with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back