I ca't get training bars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
play lots of games...it helps alot...i got 10 bars bi doin that

you can get training bars by

1. scolding it when it beeps when it's not hungry and happy [both bars have at least 2/4 hearts]

2. praise it when it cries or turns its back to the screen

3. lastly, when you try to send a present to a friend and it sends the wrong one like poop or a snake, this only works if you have a present already wrapped

i rly hav no i dea..im just sayin wat happened...n yer i hav v3 aswell

play lots of games...it helps alot...i got 10 bars bi doin that
This is not TRUE. You thought but it's not. You go that by other things, you just didn't notice.

1. Praise it when it cries.

2. Praise it when it's in a bad mood. (When it's turned around with smoke on it's head).

3. Give it a Time-Out when it beeps for no reason.

(This only works when your connecting with the same version)

If your tamagotchi send it's a friend a bad present, and it comes back with a Evil-Grin give it a Time-Out. Otherwise, if they just come back normally, don't give them a Time-Out.

this is how you get training bars: leave it alone for a while it should beep. then look in the corner and if a little peanut shaped thing is lite up, praise it and you should get a traing bar!!!1 caliksgirl :D :( :(

This is not TRUE. You thought but it's not. You go that by other things, you just didn't notice.
1. Praise it when it cries.

2. Praise it when it's in a bad mood. (When it's turned around with smoke on it's head).

3. Give it a Time-Out when it beeps for no reason.

(This only works when your connecting with the same version)

If your tamagotchi send it's a friend a bad present, and it comes back with a Evil-Grin give it a Time-Out. Otherwise, if they just come back normally, don't give them a Time-Out. I LIKE PIE!!!
But my tama's never in a bad mood and never beeps for attention for no reason!Plus,none of my friends have tamas!!! :)

You don't need to connect in order to get training bars. And always leave the sound on, and it will eventually beep. The last icon on the bottom to the right is the one that flashes when your Tama is asking for attention, and it will beep when it needs attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back