Whay does my tamagotchi keep falling over?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky_chops

Reaction score
Today since my tamagotchi woke up, Every time it gets to the left side of the screen it falls over. Whats happening? How do I sort it out?

Today since my tamagotchi woke up, Every time it gets to the left side of the screen it falls over. Whats happening? How do I sort it out?
its probabley because its bored its just running nothing to be afraid of just press the middle button when it starts to do it again and it will stop :D

Yes - it could be just a common animation for your character, which happens when your Tamagotchi is not in use. Like mametchi1000 stated, press the middle button it will snap out of it :D

I think the community here is suspection glitches WAY too much now'days. Bandai doesnt make that many mistakes/glitches in their products, they're a multi million company. They check, double check triple check all their products multiple times before releasing them. Their's bound to be a few known glitches that can happen, but not every unusual thing is a glitch :unsure:

Im not having a go at you, just a general statement to anyone who's reading it.

//Haze

if you have a v4 this happens when your fortune isn't good. When it is good, it will jump and look happy when it reaches the middle.

on the v3 the good tamas jump and be happy and the average/bad ones fall over

yep, it means that ou have a bad tamagotchi.

there is nothing that you can do but laugh.

(get the playhouse)

it is hysterical... it goes crazy inside of it and then falls over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back