my tama wont play games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trooper-405

Reaction score
;) my tamagotchi wont play games is getting on my nerves...every time i want to play a game with it it just shakes his head. ive tryed praising it and punishing it but still he wont play!!! can some one help me out?

:D my tamagotchi wont play games is getting on my nerves...every time i want to play a game with it it just shakes his head. ive tryed praising it and punishing it but still he wont play!!! can some one help me out?
You need to feed your tamagotchi some snacks. He/she has met his/her weight miniun. (Skinnest as possible). It can't lose no more weight so feed it some snacks.

;) Locky458

I just wanted to add one more point to what Locky458 already said: They lose weight when they play games.

Also I want to Add what Binary said ;) : Sometimes what ranking you get will effect how many pounds they will lose.

OK- 1 pound

Good - 1-2 pounds

Great - 2-3 pounds

Excellent - 3 pounds.

The v4 is very strict on losing pounds. If you get the Ranking GOOD OR OK, you might not lose pounds. On the v4 it's pretty hard losing pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks ever one it worked my tamagotchi was a bit skinny ni fed it some snacks and it plays thank you ;)

:( :D :( :D :( check to see if it's hungry or unhappy that may be the problem!!!!! caliksgirl :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back