CSI: Hacker Hunter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
We need to find out why people are being hacked, before Admin or another person gets hacked as well. First jeremy clarkson, then tamakitten, you could be next. So post the info you have collected and we can try and fit it all together!

I'm helping newbiekidlex! I was one of the victims(look at my username and you'll know which one) so I'm defenately helping!

I'll gather info and post it here!

I'm helping too!

Regards,

pixelation

P.S.tamakitten,kittengotchi,young_mimitchi,and I are working on guessing what the hacker changed tamakitten's password to.

tamakitten,kittengotchi,young_mimitchi,and I are working on guessing what the hacker changed tamakitten's password to.
We guessed right!I got my account back!YAY!!!!

We guessed right!I got my account back!YAY!!!!
:angry: Somehow I still don't believe you are the real tamaKitten. Anyone can switch from chatspeck to proper typing very easily. One day you are going to go to jail for your actions. It will always be there that you did it and that you took something that wasn't yours to take. We all know where your going when you pass on. :blink:

But that is the real tamakitten,PockyGirl.Trust me,I was there when she got her account back.

Regards,

pixelation

Personally, I don't think zoee did anything, she doesn't seem to know much about computers. Someone may have hacked her, she would be an easy target.

Also, I doubt Admin could be hacked, you'd have to be pretty elite in computer skills to handle a forum like this.

And whoever is doing this, they're not really hacking, it looks like they're just guessing passwords. I mean, why wouldn't they just try to 'hack' Admin right off the bat? So everyone should be safe as long as you have a really random password.

So, who is this guy who got your password, tamakitten?

But that is the real tamakitten,PockyGirl.Trust me,I was there when she got her account back.Regards,

pixelation
:angry: Ok just checking, to tamakitten, ignore post I'll just keep it up for that hacker to see if the they are signed up here. :blink:

Edit: Your right AmandaGotchi but I always call it "hacking" when well its not really hacking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixelation,how did you post?We were checking tamakitten's e-mail.

PockyGirl,maybe pixelation got hacked to beacause at the exact moment that that post was posted,tamakitten was checking her e-mail and we're all at the same place,and there's only one computer.

:angry: Ok just checking, to tamakitten, ignore post I'll just keep it up for that hacker to see if the they are signed up here. :blink:
Edit: Your right AmandaGotchi but I always call it "hacking" when well its not really hacking.
Hehe, I must say, 'hacking' makes it sound more... professional. Sort of. xD

So everyone should be safe as long as you have a really random password.
Ok,that explains why tamakitten lost her account,she said her password was pretty obvious.

Pixelation,how did you post?We were checking tamakitten's e-mail.
PockyGirl,maybe pixelation got hacked to beacause at the exact moment that that post was posted,tamakitten was checking her e-mail and we're all at the same place,and there's only one computer.
I hate to be mean but I'm starting to think all three of you are doing this to get a laugh at other tamatalk members. :angry: I hate to acuse but its starting to make me angry that someone can joke about such things. You don't want to get me angry I turn it spiteful and say hurtful things, so please don't make me angry! :blink: It could very be very well true what your saying. Please answer this: What would three young tamatalk members be doing over at tamakittens house at 12:48 AM at night when they have school tomorrow! Well that just going by my time zone but still its odd!

No,I just found out who got on my account and who posted as pixelation.

It was my sister,young_mimitchi.She confessed.She kept running down to kittengotchi's parents' computer to get everyone in trouble.

She also tryed to frame zoee358 for changing my password.

If you have any questions about what really happened then post your questions.

I'm telling Admin that it was young_mimitchi all along.

I'm sorry that my sister did this.

I hate to be mean but I'm starting to think all three of you are doing this to get a laugh at other tamatalk members. :angry: I hate to acuse but its starting to make me angry that someone can joke about such things. You don't want to get me angry I turn it spiteful and say hurtful things, so please don't make me angry! :blink: It could very be very well true what your saying. Please answer this: What would three young tamatalk members be doing over at tamakittens house at 12:48 AM at night when they have school tomorrow! Well that just going by my time zone but still its odd!
We don't have school tomorrow,it's summer.

We are at kittengotchi's house.

I'm sorry,it was my sister,she was pulling a prank on me.

No,I just found out who got on my account and who posted as pixelation.It was my sister,young_mimitchi.She confessed.She kept running down to kittengotchi's parents' computer to get everyone in trouble.

She also tryed to frame zoee358 for changing my password.

If you have any questions about what really happened then post your questions.

I'm telling Admin that it was young_mimitchi all along.

I'm sorry that my sister did this.
It was me.See,I admited it!

It was a prank,and a well thought out one too.

Well, it's still becoming a problem on TamaTalk. My brother is joining today to help prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

It was me.See,I admited it!It was a prank,and a well thought out one too.
:angry: Well guess what I didn't find it funny! What you have done is seriously on some forums! I'm on one of those serious forums! If your caught once they ban you and then if you try to sign up again they have they right to contract your IRP and tell them to contact lawinforcment if its serious enough. You need to think before you act! :blink:

To TamaKitten I'm sorry I'm scolding your sister but she has to learn that it the big bad real world things can be taken seriously!

i lost my account twice but one of the times might hav been coz of my computa woz bein weird.

it's sorted out but i hav 3 accounts! 2 of which i cant get into. please help, they won't accept my password. i neva log out n e more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back