why!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
MY MASKOTCHI JUST TURNED into a young mimitchi! is it because of bad care that i didnt deserve to get an adult yet! :eek: :ph34r: :eek: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r [SIZE=21pt] please help me! i dont know what happend! sob :( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]you need to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! possible glitch! omg, it morphed again![/SIZE]

its a v1, and it pretty old, but the same thing happened to me on my v3 last week!

reset and download if that doesn't work reset and reset (onl if the generation isn't too high and ONLY if yu want to)

This is strange. Perhaps a glitch. Maybe what happened was that you reset and downloaded it right after it turned into an adult and went back to when it was a teen that was probably a young Mimitchi. Wait a minute. A young Mimitchi? That comes on an even generation and Masktchi comes on an odd generation. You said it was evolving again. What did it change into. If this problem continues to progress, then I think you should reset your Tamagotchi. :eek:

:eek: GotchiGirl96 :unsure:

morping times seem to be every ten minutes by the times of your posts with the "ARG IT CHANGED!" on them... methinks this glitch can read the time... :D

JimmytheJ

MY MASKOTCHI JUST TURNED into a young mimitchi! is it because of bad care that i didnt deserve to get an adult yet! :mimitchi: :D :D :D ;) :ph34r: :D :ph34r [SIZE=21pt] please help me! i dont know what happend! sob :( [/SIZE]
you probubly got water on it or it is just a glich!what did it ange into the seond time? :D :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back