what happen to your tamagotchi when it gets tooold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what happens

• gets reseted by its self>:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dies:(

• gets merryed :>

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can die if yoou don't say YES to the match maker and they can get married and have children it deopends I don't know what you meant by it....???

when the matchmaker comes, keep saying no. the tama will turn into an oldie. if you do not mate it, it will unfortunatly die:( :huh:

unless something got changed in the v4, if you take PERFECT care of a tam, it wont die of old age.

of course, a lot of things got changed in the v4. its possible.

If your pet is between 7-9 the matchmaker will come and if you say yes it will get married and have a baby.But if you say no to the matchmaker too many times it will turn into an oldie then it would probably die of old age.Also I don't think it will reset itself.

Hope I helped. :mellow:

that is false.

if you gave your dog perfect care, (walked it everyday, fed everyday, all the other stuff it needs) wouldn't it still die?

if your parents took good care of you, and when you're a grown up, you'll still die of old age.

yeah, yeah. they're just pixels. but still, it may feel like a real pet to some people.

It grows inTo an oldtimer and if you don't mate with another tamagotchi, it dies :) :unsure:

Well, I'm sure they can die, unless you take care o' 'em But they can die if you don't say YES to the match maker. And I'm pretty sure they wun umm die of old age =P I think :p

The aging meter stops at age 99 as with the generation and weight. But as long as you take good care of your Tamagotchi it won't die no matter how old it is. It keeps living as long as it's being taken care of. You can make it live over a hundred, but it's just that the aging meter won't show it. :p

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

if your tamagotchi gets to 99 then he does not die :p what happens to them :D :ph34r: :blink: :( B) :lol: ;) ;) :huh: :p

I'd like to point out that Oldies can mate with other Oldies via infrared. In fact, that's the only way you can get the really neat Oyajitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back