WANTED: MIMITCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much times have you gotten a mimitchi?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• a bunch of times

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi1234

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a mimitchi?? If so please tell me!!! (if your woundering why I want him, read my signature!!) ;) :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

if you got a tamagotchi (baby) give him 3 carrots from the shop it should turn in to this :furawatchi:

i got mimitchi 2 times on v4

just take good care of it

dont let two hearts go down.

and when its a teen have its training 8/9 or full.

and must be on 2G.

and then you should get mimitchi!! :furawatchi: :D !!

buy himn carrots and make him really smart :furawatchi:

hope this helps,

:D tama-dude =) :ph34r:

oh yeah, and he can't be on the first genaration :furawatchi:

:D tama-dude =) :ph34r:

I PM'd you telling you how I got mine.

It's pretty much random though. You can try the way I got him, but there's a chance it might not work. Tamas are random.

It's not always a good idea to get totally fixated on one tama when there are so many other fantastic ones out there. My favourite tama is Furawatchi and I got her once, but I wouldn't want her again on purpose just because she's my favourite tama. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi only appears on the EVEN. If you have Mametchi you can end up getting Mimitchi if you take perfect care of it. (That's what I heard.....)

How to Get Mimitchi ;) : (These's are just some tips ;) )

MAKE SURE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IS ON THE EVEN GENERATION

1. Take Perfect care of your tamagotchi.

2. Check on your tamagotchi every 5-30 minutes.

3. Make sure your tamagotchi training is at 100%.

4. Make sure your tamagotchi gets barely sick or gets a Toothache.

5. Do not make your tamagotchi hearts drop lower than 2.

6. Sometimes you will get tamagotchi's randomly.

7. Mostly play games to make your tamagotchi happy instead of feeding it snacks all the time.

This is all I can say. I had Mimitchi 2 times......

:blink: Locky458 :)

buy himn carrots and make him really smart ;)

hope this helps,

:D tama-dude =) :D
how in the world do you get carrets? i got mimetchi with no carrots. i have never seen carrots :eek: :eek: :D :eek: :huh: :lol: :lol:

I took perfect care of a mimiyoritchi except it only had 4 training bars. My one mimitchi I got I took care of just the same, except for it had 100% training. So, training is a big effect on :) s!!

I took perfect care of a mimiyoritchi except it only had 4 training bars. My one mimitchi I got I took care of just the same, except for it had 100% training. So, training is a big effect on ^_^ s!! B) I RULE
But i got full training bars before and it didn't turn into a mimitchi!!!

Err? Ok i have a v3, ( i had mimitchi)

i loved him sooo much but sadly he died :lol:

Any way... Im new here, do you have any other tamagotchis? :ph34r: :D :( :( :( :p B)

even if you take perfect care of your even generation tama there is only a 1/3 chance that you will get mimitchi. You could also get Decotchi or Chomametchi. If its on the odd generation then you will get Mametchi, Pyonkotchi, or Leaftchi.

even if you take perfect care of your even generation tama there is only a 1/3 chance that you will get mimitchi. You could also get Decotchi or Chomametchi. If its on the odd generation then you will get Mametchi, Pyonkotchi, or Leaftchi.
Very strange... I got Chomametchi on the odd generation. "4G"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back