Overweight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger

Reaction score
Ok, I have like 2 different questions to ask about:

1) Does weight affect how a tamagotchi evolves/grows?

2) What's a generally healthy weight for a tamagotchi?

I just got the V4 (first one in many years), currently She's a 1 y/o Mimitchi (or so I think o_O)

any advice is loved :D

One yes weight does affect the charecter it will evolve.

Two I think the healthy weight for a tama depends on the age and what kind she is (baby, toddler, teen adult)

I hoped I answer your questions :(

bye from tamalight! :D

So what do you consider healthy for a teen or adult? My friends' tamas were about 19-21lbs, while mine is 38.

It depends.

All tamas have 'base weights'. These are the lowest healthy weights possible for them. There's nothing wrong with keeping your tama at their base weight, but it's always best to give them a few extra pounds so they play games (3 lbs over base weight is good, they can play games then).

Teens have base weights of either 15lbs or 20lbs. Adults have base weights of either 20lbs or 30lbs.

There's a chart spudilike made for V3, but since you have a V4....

Do you remember its weight when it evolved? Into teen or adult? Its post-evolution weight, before you do anything with it, is its base weight.

Btw yes, weight does play a part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, weight does affect what your character your Tamagotchi grows up to be. A healthy weight for Tamagotchis depends on the stage of the Tamagotchi and the base weight of your character. ;) For a Mimitchi adult it would be around 30 pounds and for a Mohitamatchi toddler it would be around 10 pounds. :D

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back