Death Forecast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparantly I will live to be 95. I don't believe in these things anyway, anything could happen between now and when I'm 95. If I reach 95 years that is.

Im living untill 88. YAY!
~SG~
I can tell you why you might live up til 88. The average lifespan for females is higher than males (due to the massive amount of car crashes that males have been in). Dosen't worry me. Ok, I suppose I can stop typing now. :lol:

That's complex! I prefer to use Death Clock - you can choose whether to be normal, optimistic or pessimistic about your potential life span. :D

According to death clock my personal date of death is: Thursday, January 31, 2064 and I have 1,779,436,888 seconds to live and counting. :lol:

Remember guys, these are just games for fun. If you are likely to get upset, please leave the thread. :D

That's complex!  I prefer to use Death Clock - you can choose whether to be normal, optimistic or pessimistic about your potential life span. :D
According to death clock my personal date of death is: Thursday, January 31, 2064 and I have 1,779,436,888 seconds to live and counting. :lol:

Remember guys, these are just games for fun. If you are likely to get upset, please leave the thread. :D
Ok Bell Sprout, I can see the reason why you would like to use the Death Clock. But to be honest, the Death Clock creeps me out!

I'm not mad at you, I'm just trying to say that I want members to use the link that I gave in this topic.

Remeinder to everyone: Please discuss what

(estimated) age you are going you're going to die from the Death Forcast. You can look at the death clock, just please don't post your (estimated) death date from the death clock please.

Regards,

riley

P.S: Thanks for the advice at the end of your post, Bell Sprout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara's Death Forecast:

It is estimated that you will die at the age of 80 Years Old.

If you want to link to your Death Forecast from your blog, profile, or website, use this URL:

https://bored.com/deathforecast/result.php?record=833464.

Note: This is an estimate using scientific data obtained from dozens of health studies. But, keep in mind it is based on averages, and you may live many years longer than what is predicted or you may get hit by a bus and die tomorrow. Also, at some point in the future you might change your lifestyle to be more or less healthy, which would make a big difference in your estimated lifespan.

Lol :nazotchi:

sorry to be a little off topic but are those pranks sites like te ones they say u dye today from heart attack and a scary image pops up??

Dj-lynx: No, it is just a little thing to do when you are bored (Hence, bored.com)

Grand old age of 72? That's what all the tests say. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back