Why won´t my tama get a job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, I have a tama who is 3 years old and wont get a job he has had the (I) message and went to search a job I clickt on a job icon but he didn´t go there. His traning bar isn´t full has that something to do why he wont get a job :nazotchi:

He got a job like a :( but he has a microscope whatever that means i did select the time to mail times and it worked :D

Does anyone know where i can find the job icon post :(

He got a job like a :( but he has a microscope whatever that means i did select the time to mail times and it worked :mimitchi: Does anyone know where i can find the job icon post :(
Go the Heart icon, then go to the WORK option. When the away sign is there Press the B button. (It takes over school :D ). Did you fail? Or you can't find it?

Your tamagotchi won't go to a job because that certain job or all of the jobs require a certain amount of skill points. For example, if you wanted to be a teacher or a scientist you would have to have high intelligence to become one of those. If you have only 15 points, the judges will say, "No" to your application. Think about it, if you wanted to be on TV or Bank you would have to have High intelligence for bank and good beauty for the TV. For the bakery, you would have to have lots of niceness skill points, and lots of intelligence so you don't do something wrong and mess the whole thing up. Good luck on getting a job ;)

//TamaPATCHI

I didn´t press b button ;) only c button no wonder why i couldn´t get the job :blink:

Hi, I have a tama who is 3 years old and wont get a job he has had the (I) message and went to search a job I clickt on a job icon but he didn´t go there. His traning bar isn´t full has that something to do why he wont get a job ;)
ok, you need at lest 50 of one kind of skill point i know i have goten 4 jobs on my v4s

You need a certain amount of skill points to get a specific job. If you don't have enough a certain skill to get the job you interviewed for, you will not get the job. :D It seems that this is what happened from the way you described it. But if you did get the job listings you are capable of getting one job. Just keep interviewing for all the jobs until you get accepted into one. ;)

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back