Anybody know how to use the cellphone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzsurfie

Reaction score
Well in my items I have a cellphone and when I use it, it shows my pet next to the cellphone with 3 circles with this sign it= +.

Do you have to dial a number or something?

If so what are some?

Please help asap-going soon.

you have to be in the 2nd generation to use the cell phone. once your 2nd generation is an adult, go to the book icon, and keep pressing a. you should get a phone number from you parents! then go to the items and select your cell phone. punch in your number and your calling you mom/dad! and if you and a friend you`re connecting with have a cell phone they talk to each other on visit!!!!!!!!!

hope i helped!!!!!! :blink: ;) :D

you have to be in the 2nd generation to use the cell phone. once your 2nd generation is an adult, go to the book icon, and keep pressing a. you should get a phone number from you parents! then go to the items and select your cell phone. punch in your number and your calling you mom/dad! and if you and a friend you`re connecting with have a cell phone they talk to each other on visit!!!!!!!!!

hope i helped!!!!!! :huh:   ;)   ;)

welocome! i see you a pretty new member so welcome! but i wanted to ask a question, you can call a friend? how?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back