why did the tamachat website have to shut down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrules

Reaction score
:huh: i am soooo angryn about the tamachat website shutting down! and its only open on saturdays!!!! i enjoy getting on the tamachat after school looks like i wont be doing that for a while! and tru;ey who agrees with me?? its so stupid dont u think and please do a quote or a reply on this topic it would mean the world to me!!!

your friend amy rules :huh:

um.....

well, it's usually only open on Saturdays. This was just a treat from Admin for the rest of May. If you donate, you will help it stay open 24/7!.

ET

um.....well, it's usually only open on Saturdays. This was just a treat from Admin for the rest of May. If you donate, you will help it stay open 24/7!.

ET
:huh: hey yeah but 4 me thats real bad cause i normally do tamachat every af :huh: ter noon

anyway from amy :huh:

i know, y don't u pay tha money and keep it sponsered then everyone can enjoy it and everyone will like u even more!

I'm going to send money! :huh: When, soon. I just need to buy an envalope and stamp.

It didn't shut down! :huh: Admin just let us chat for the rest of May. Probably to welcome summer! LOL hahaha I'm going to an indoor waterpark today as our class's year-end field trip. :huh: LOL I'm spoiled. :huh:

wot do u mean?

its already June! May is over!

its still closed

i know, y don't u pay tha money and keep it sponsered then everyone can enjoy it and everyone will like u even more!
:D well $ooobie why dont u just pay the sponser your self if you want it so bad <_<

i thought u were tha 1 who wanted it, that's all.

i'm not that angry about it being shut down.

:rolleyes: because i dont want to pay $7 out of my money do you get it now???

amyrules dont tell $oobie that. they might not be able to donate but want to. please dont be angry about the tamachat shutting down, u joined when it happened so u didnt know.

hey mimitchilover

yeah soz i wont do that again does that make u feel bettter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back