Photo
- - - - -

someday u will meet the panda what does this mean?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

muffball

• muffball user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:50 PM ( #1 )

I went to the fortune teller and she told me I will someday meet the panda. I did it again and she said Iwill meet the monkey and the third time I did it she said the dog. What does this mean? :D

Replies

Views

Started

23 Jan 2007

Last Post

17 Feb 2007

lovelyswan23

• lovelyswan23 user photo

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:23 PM ( #2 )

I dunno but It happened to me too! Probably a waste of money, oh well ^_^

Puffy's Friend

• puffys-friend user photo

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:27 PM ( #3 )

I got the one about the monkey. The panda, monkey and dog are all pets that come with the TV Explorer, so I think the fortune teller is doing a little advertising. Because if you buy the TV Explorer you can connect your handheld pet to it, and it can meet the panda, monkey or dog. (We just got it today.)

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:16 PM ( #4 )

I got the one about the monkey. The panda, monkey and dog are all pets that come with the TV Explorer, so I think the fortune teller is doing a little advertising. Because if you buy the TV Explorer you can connect your handheld pet to it, and it can meet the panda, monkey or dog. (We just got it today.)

Sorry but we're talking about the handheld. :)

Panda07

• panda07 user photo

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:40 PM ( #5 )

Sorry but we're talking about the handheld. B)

Yes, they know. They created a TV pad that has the 3 pets that you can play on the TV. You get it with a handheld that has the hamster. When you plug the handheld into the unit, then you press the zap button while you are in the game it puts your pet into the TV game. They call your handheld pet a mini-pet. It follows around the main TV pet. It seems to get some of the bonuses that the main pet gets, and you can give it certain things when you are in your home and I think a hotel. I haven't figured out how to give it certain things like the "Shiny Gold"

I think my 7 year old is a little young for it, there is a lot of reading. It would be nice if they had the option of verbal instructions instead of everything being text. You can save up to 3 characters at a time. The map is much bigger, and expands as you get to certain levels. There is one place that you can only get to with a mini-pet. It is also suppose to help keep the TV pet happier.

I am posting a link to Toys R Us so that anyone interested can see what the unit looks like. I saw it at Target for $19.99 over a week ago.

Giga Pets™ Explorer TV Game System

Edited by Panda07, 16 February 2007 - 09:42 PM.

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:46 PM ( #6 )

Well I think the fortune teller is saying you will link to the hand held Panda. Oh, and I've had the explorer I don't need to see a picture of it. :)