someday u will meet the panda what does this mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffball

Reaction score
I went to the fortune teller and she told me I will someday meet the panda. I did it again and she said Iwill meet the monkey and the third time I did it she said the dog. What does this mean? :D

I dunno but It happened to me too! Probably a waste of money, oh well ^_^

I got the one about the monkey. The panda, monkey and dog are all pets that come with the TV Explorer, so I think the fortune teller is doing a little advertising. Because if you buy the TV Explorer you can connect your handheld pet to it, and it can meet the panda, monkey or dog. (We just got it today.)

I got the one about the monkey. The panda, monkey and dog are all pets that come with the TV Explorer, so I think the fortune teller is doing a little advertising. Because if you buy the TV Explorer you can connect your handheld pet to it, and it can meet the panda, monkey or dog. (We just got it today.)
Sorry but we're talking about the handheld. :)

Sorry but we're talking about the handheld. B)
Yes, they know. They created a TV pad that has the 3 pets that you can play on the TV. You get it with a handheld that has the hamster. When you plug the handheld into the unit, then you press the zap button while you are in the game it puts your pet into the TV game. They call your handheld pet a mini-pet. It follows around the main TV pet. It seems to get some of the bonuses that the main pet gets, and you can give it certain things when you are in your home and I think a hotel. I haven't figured out how to give it certain things like the "Shiny Gold"

I think my 7 year old is a little young for it, there is a lot of reading. It would be nice if they had the option of verbal instructions instead of everything being text. You can save up to 3 characters at a time. The map is much bigger, and expands as you get to certain levels. There is one place that you can only get to with a mini-pet. It is also suppose to help keep the TV pet happier.

I am posting a link to Toys R Us so that anyone interested can see what the unit looks like. I saw it at Target for $19.99 over a week ago.

Giga Pets™ Explorer TV Game System

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back