young_mimitchi petition!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitten

Reaction score
OK,my sister young_mimitchi has decided to leave TamaTalk for a long time.

I've noticed that some people don't want her to go so if you want her back on sign this petition.I could probably talk her into coming back if she saw that people actually want her back so post that you want her to come back if you want her to come back.

young_mimitchi's return depends on this!

I know,she's really sorry.She's so sorry that she doesn't want to ver be seen again,she even locked herself in her room.

I know,she's really sorry.She's so sorry that she doesn't want to ver be seen again,she even locked herself in her room.
OK,I convinced her to come out of her room but now she locked herself in one of our bathrooms.

poor young_mimitchi

I'm the reason she left is because of me. :p I said she didn't deserve to be able to to be on tamatalk. I said that all out of anger, at the time I was tired from working seven days at work but that should be no excuse for what I have done. I want her to come back while I leave to learn how to control my temper.

I want her back...
Tamababies

Me too! And she was really hard on herself, she does deserve TamaTalk! Only a truly amazing member would admit to that -and after zoee358 is being insulted all over! (but she deserves it, see) I can think of countless people (not on TamaTalk, most of them) who would never admit it and pin the blame on someone else! *coughzoee358cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did she leave? Poor her, I want her back. COME BACK YOUNG_MIMITCHI

[SIZE=21pt]COME BACK YOUNG_MIMITCHI[/SIZE]

We miss you!

Guess what?I was talking to,my sister,young_mimitchi and I showed her this and she's thinking about coming back on June 20th!

Why did she leave? Poor her, I want her back. COME BACK YOUNG_MIMITCHI
She left because of what I said to her. :p

I said she didn't deserve tamatalk for what she did, but I didn't mean that I wanted her to leave I said it all out of anger. If anyone wants to yell at me please do it. It will help me leave tamatalk for a while. I pmed Young_mimitchi that I am sorry for my words.

I don't think you should be yelled at,it was late at night and you said you just came home from work.

young_mimitchi left beacause she was felling bad about what she did.

P.S.young_mimitchi told me that when she comes back that she wants to be friends with you PockyGirl.

I don't think you should be yelled at,it was late at night and you said you just came home from work.young_mimitchi left beacause she was felling bad about what she did.

P.S.young_mimitchi told me that when she comes back that she wants to be friends with you PockyGirl.
I wouldn't mind having a friend to talk to. PLease tell your sister I am very sorry I snapped at her.

I've always liked young_mimitchi since I first met her. I really want her to come back! :(

Well,I talked to her at dinner and right now she's taking a walk to think about all this.She said at dinner that she's thinking when to come back.

i dont want her 2 leave either she is truly sorry and i just want her back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back