Limits!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle203

Reaction score
I was trying to get 10,000 points but once i had gotten up to 9,999 it wouldn't go higher and you can't get more than 32 items and 21 foods any body else found any other limits

I was trying to get 10,000 points but once i had gotten up to 9,999 it wouldn't go higher and you can't get more than 32 items and 21 foods any body else found any other limits
another limit is your friend list. you can only have 50 friends. sorry. ^_^ ;) I don`t like limits either.

Limits are so annoying!I wish u could have like 1billion friends and more than 3 parents in the parent list and more than 3 pets in the history list!I hate limits! ^_^

:D Tamagotchi's Rule! :D

PS,Kutchipatchi_tama your aloud 45 friends! ;)

PS,Kutchipatchi_tama your aloud 45 friends! ;)
well sorry! I`m kinda new to tamas! But on my tama i had up to 50 friends.

Don`t start a fight. I usually report any mean comment. ^_^

^^; if you need the history to be more than 3, thats sad.

i never got a tama in there.

yeah, you should get more spaces for invo. ^^

Hey this is really weird.On my v4 I can get over 10,000 points without it staying at 9,999.My shop also contains items over 20,000.Isn't that weird. :D

on tamatown for v4's the highest amount of points you can get online is 9900 and on your tama the highest amount of points is 99000 not 9900

It should be 99999 for things are over the 9999 mark on the v4

but i'm not exactly sure because I live in Australia and v4s' aren't

out yet. :lol: :p

I think you guys have covered all the V3 limits and they are just there so things don't get overloaded. :p

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back